Project Ice Ice Baby

Stimmel1647545512

Ya it will probably be a mid to low 12's car. Nothing fast though - not like a 13.4 @ 102 car.

your right, i bet it doesnt have a van tranny, a broken rear end and a ton of misallaneous issues as well. :gtfo: i bet my stock lt1 rapes your boosted stang next spring :cool:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your right, i bet it doesnt have a van tranny, a broken rear end and a ton of misallaneous issues as well. :gtfo: i bet my stock lt1 rapes your boosted stang next spring :cool:

I'll place a 1000 dollar wager on that phil. Don't let the mouth write checks your car can't cash.

:grin2:

I'll place a 1000 dollar wager on that phil. Don't let the mouth write checks your car can't cash.

:grin2:

lock that shit in. lol you have no idea what you just got yourself into. :bangbang: thanks for paying for a few classes for me :lol:. will this be at the track or on a roll?

lock that shit in. lol you have no idea what you just got yourself into. :bangbang: thanks for paying for a few classes for me :lol:. will this be at the track or on a roll?

I could care less phillipe. You can pick - that is when you've shaved 2 more seconds off your van trannys time.

I could care less phillipe. You can pick - that is when you've shaved 2 more seconds off your van trannys time.

thats not the same tranny thats gonna be in there, or motor, or rear end, or suspension, or tires. ill be at the srip all next year, so when you want to give me your life savings ill be more than happy to take it

thats not the same tranny thats gonna be in there, or motor, or rear end, or suspension, or tires. ill be at the srip all next year, so when you want to give me your life savings ill be more than happy to take it

Now that wouldnt really be stock now would it dumb?

Millers car is ill saw it today in person

I would also like to give honorable mentions in the credits of this project to the following

Miller-alternator bracket

Ryan218-AC delete bracket

Gearhead-Porting my intake, Gaskets, bolts Etc...

Thanks guys

Guest Removed

your going to be working with a van trans if you dont come get your old water'd down slippin POS out of my truck before i scrap it :mad:

Hey I take offense to that.. that's exactly what I ran last summer

I didn't say it was a bad time at all I ran similar times N/A this year @ a track day - granted the car was having some issues (both physically and driver) but hey, it happens.

Now that wouldnt really be stock now would it dumb?

Millers car is ill saw it today in person

I would also like to give honorable mentions in the credits of this project to the following

Miller-alternator bracket

Ryan218-AC delete bracket

Gearhead-Porting my intake, Gaskets, bolts Etc...

Thanks guys

nope itll still be stock. just different stock parts. im getting my stock tranny back, with another stock lt1, with a stock rear end :D

your going to be working with a van trans if you dont come get your old water'd down slippin POS out of my truck before i scrap it :mad:

last time i called you, you didnt pick up. can i get it early in the morining tommorow? like 8 or 9? or sunday at anytime? probably early as well though

Guest Removed
last time i called you, you didnt pick up. can i get it early in the morining tommorow? like 8 or 9? or sunday at anytime? probably early as well though

kind of hard to answer your phone when your in a company meeting :p

and how many times have i heard" ill be there to get it this day"?

and how many times have i heard from other people, "he'll be there to get it this day"?

i should be charging you storage fee's, hazmat fee's etc. :bangbang:

now :gtfo:

kind of hard to answer your phone when your in a company meeting :p

and how many times have i heard" ill be there to get it this day"?

and how many times have i heard from other people, "he'll be there to get it this day"?

i should be charging you storage fee's, hazmat fee's etc. :bangbang:

now :gtfo:

everytime i text you i dont get a response, i get racist forwards :lol: funny but racist. i swear ill get it this weekend though

Guest Removed
everytime i text you i dont get a response, i get racist forwards :lol: funny but racist. i swear ill get it this weekend though

i have not got many if any texts from you!

your phone is ghetto, just like you!

Guest Removed
phil's as ghetto as vanilla ice

QUOTED FOR THE TRUTH! :bangbang: :bangbang:

both of them have said to me" ill take care of you"

just come get your trans

the other onejust needs to fix my siding! :cool:

QUOTED FOR THE TRUTH! :bangbang: :bangbang:

both of them have said to me" ill take care of you"

just come get your trans

the other onejust needs to fix my siding! :cool:

I ARE NO GHETTO, I LIVE IN PICKERINGTON

Well I got alot of work done on the car today after looking at it for about 20 minutes by myself Ryan (Ryan218) came over and gave me a hand and I owe you one man thanks alot, We removed the stock lower intake, the injector harness, fuel rails and injectors,stock valve covers...etc

Upon removing the intake the lifter valley and underside of the intake looked as in it has 3000 miles on it as well as the underside of the valve covers and the heads, I guess the car was completely rebuilt before I acquired it..who knows.

Pics to come in a few

Installed the new GT-40 lower intake that was wonderfully ported by CR's own Robert Hand (Gearhead) for those of you who dont know the man, Installed a fancy set of valve covers, mocked up the upper and the spacer, and new bbk throttle body and did a few other things, the my little brother kept shitting his pants so we called it a night,

Oh I forgot to say Ryan and I installled the Super Secret mod...It's the last pic...

http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp283/Stimmel302/DSCN0158.jpg

http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp283/Stimmel302/DSCN0160.jpg

http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp283/Stimmel302/DSCN0161.jpg

http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp283/Stimmel302/DSCN0162.jpg