Worst Body Shop Ever

Flyin Miata

Some guy got his 350z absolutely ruined. More pics at http://my350z.com/forum/lounge-off-topic/389628-horrible-body-shop-experience-details-inside-350z-ruined.html

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii246/CrimsonRockett/DSCF0361.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii246/CrimsonRockett/DSCF0381.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii246/CrimsonRockett/DSCF0356.jpg

I couldnt believe those pics the first time I saw them. I was in total disbelief that someone could actually do that work and call themselves a professional.

Not to mention that they fucked up the lines on the door as well as dented the shit out of it.

That Z got seriously fucked.

He's the dumbass in the scenario.

First, he bought a cheap knock-off Ebay lip kit for his 350z which is of terrible quality, and he's bitching about fitment and it being wavy..? Dumbass, of course it's going to be wavy and have shitty fitment, ITS A KNOCK-OFF.

Second, he really thought $750 dollars would be a nice job? Get serious.

Honestly, I feel bad for the car more than the idiot that owns it.. It's a case of buyer beware and obviously he didn't do his research before committing to this, "import shop" that is clearly run by 6 year olds. You get what you pay for and everyone should learn from something like this.

BTW, This body shop amazes me.. were they serious thinking they were going to use wood screws? I don't know how they get any business at all.

I lol'd when I saw the wood. That shit is horrible.

You get what you pay for? I paid WAY less than $750 to have way MORE work done on my car and it turned out very nice.

I can't speak on the body kit fitment as it is a knock-off but I could do a better job with my dick tied to my arm in my own garage.

The sad part is is that that damage looks irreversible. The car is ruined.

I lol'd when I saw the wood. That shit is horrible.

You get what you pay for? I paid WAY less than $750 to have way MORE work done on my car and it turned out very nice.

I can't speak on the body kit fitment as it is a knock-off but I could do a better job with my dick tied to my arm in my own garage.

The sad part is is that that damage looks irreversible. The car is ruined.

That is the fuckin suck. Oh, and +1 for the analogy, Kevin. The more I think about it, the more I laugh.

Edit: Seems I have to slut around before I can give you rep, again. That's the message means, doesn't it? Spread my reputation around?

Edit2: Holy shit. I just finished looking at the rest of pictures. What a fuck up!

Taken from a post on the Z site and I share this opinion:

"I will NOT say you get what you pay for...but a reputable shop would've said "I can't quote till I test fit the bits." Upon seeing how poorly they lined up, he would've realized he was in over his head."

You really can't say you get what you paid for. What's important here is someone quoted him a price to perform a job properly. Price is irrelevant. He was lied to and then on top of that, had his car ruined.

Woooow that sucks. I agree, do your fucking home work before you have someone wood screw up your shit. LOL though, the screws onthe side skirts are great there's like 10-15 of them and they're not even with eachother. There is no way this is a real shop. this has to be some dumb fuck in his garage doing the "work".

LOL i've seen worse..... after you work in a body shop for many years you have seen it all. i still don't understand people that think this is the right way to do something. i have seen someone screw in an entire core support, and leave it like that! self starting screws ftw?

They aren't wood screws. They're drywall screws for steel-frame houses. They have self-drilling tips instead of self-tapping.

After fucking up the door sills, the rockers, the A and B pillars and all the body panels, I'd say they owe him a new car.

same difference lol.

They aren't wood screws. They're drywall screws for steel-frame houses. They have self-drilling tips instead of self-tapping.

After fucking up the door sills, the rockers, the A and B pillars and all the body panels, I'd say they owe him a new car.

Damn, I'm sorry no one wiki'd that earlier, thanks very much for clearing that up... I thought they were screws that held subs in sub boxes???? http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/rolleyes008.gif