Massage Therapy

Conesmasher

So it sounds corny, but I had my first 15 minute massage by a professional masseuse. It was a 15 minute session that was quite simply AMAZING.

Does anyone else regularly get a massage at any place? Hot stone? Anything like that?

Feel free to chime in with your "happy ending" jokes.

Was it a chair massage? 15 is rather short...Wait till you get a 2 hour massage with a happy ending. ;) Actually it would be rather hard for a walk-in customer to get a 2 hour. But you can get 90 min. Keep going you'll feel better in so many ways each time. And its good for your health...

Guest 614Streets
Honestly, is there really such thing as happy endings at most places? lol :confused:

Asian spas. And they say "oh you have big american penis".

On topic though yeah I have had the professional treatment at the place off of hamilton past stoneridge past the morse intersection. I wore a man thong and the lady rubbed my butt :). They were going to have a guy do it but they came back and said nevermind is it ok if a woman does the massage.

It was pretty good but not the best I have had......

Girlfriend is a massage therapist. She gave me my first hot stone massage. The idea of hot rocks (in almost boiling water!) kinda scared me at first, but it was really, really nice.

I've also been to Massage Envy. They're priced pretty cheaply. My massage was good, but that really depends on who does the work.

"Honey, do I get a happy ending?"

"No."

:(

american institute for alternative medicine. its up near the 71/270 interchange near the Budweiser plant. $35 for a 50 minute sports massage, no tips allowed cuz its done by students. best deal in columbus.

edit: all the info you need is here http://www.aiam.edu/Clinics.html

american institute for alternative medicine. its up near the 71/270 interchange near the Budweiser plant. $35 for a 50 minute sports massage, no tips allowed cuz its done by students. best deal in columbus.

edit: all the info you need is here http://www.aiam.edu/Clinics.html

Not true. You can get massages at both Cstate and OSU for less than that.

I think we already had a thread about this..

-Marc

theres a massage therapist at the chiropractors office i go to. i think his rates are 38/58 half/full

i haven't gone to get it done but i hear its not bad

I have employed 5 and fired 5, they tend not to be very motivated as a whole. I wont have another in my office.

My girl used to work at a chiropractor's office. Said you guys are crooks. :p

Massage therapist tend not to understand the basics of business. Rent, heat, lights, staff support cost $$. You have to produce billable services or you dont make $$. On top of that, they need to beat the bush to get people in the door.I think in school they are taught all customers will come to them through referral, real life dose not work that way.

All 5 I have fired have been for the same reason, you make me no money, you got no job. I am not in the welfare business.