New PB in the WS6

V8 Beast

Only on the first pass. I have to get into the groove of things before I can own.

Neither of you have touched 10.70s, neither of you have trapped over 130, and neither of you (not you) have hit 10s every track rental this year.

Seriously, now is not the time to patronize me. These "nitrous" cars have a tendancy to blow up, right Scott? I'm on six years with the same setup, going on seven.

I'll be working on 10s next year. I've learned some hard lessons this year. I may not be stock bottom end anymore, but mid 10s won't be out of the question. I'll stick with the nitrous, buy some better cylinder heads, and a proggressive controller. Then we'll rematch. You know you just give something to shoot for right?

Ray,

20 degrees of timing, the car was still demanding rich so I put in 175 jets to make us for the lost power on the 150 jets.. 110 in the fuel cell, nitrous activated .3seconds into the run (didnt trust Trails enough to spray right off the line), ramped up from 20%-100% over 1.6 seconds. I could have done it faster but I wanted to see 10's as safely as possible.

Next time...

Skinnies, slicks, ramp up the spray quicker, go back down to the 150 jets (that equal a 125 shot), and actually use the trans brake. I'm going to try and be quicker not faster. Keep in mind this is my first full year at the track without any car issues. No ghost TCS, no diff leak, no broken tranny. That was only my 4th nitrous pass of the year.

I can't wait to line up with you. All 8 forged pistons and all. and yes I'll just keep running my mouth until it happens. I'm going to stick with stock displacement just for you(yes it is cheaper too).

Just so it's clear Anthony, I only fuck with you because beating your car is such a major accomplishment. Traction owned you as usual, and maybe just maybe I can really compete with you next time. I just wanna play with the big boys, I'm getting there one setback at a time.

The only thing holding my 10.60s back in my lack of experience. Yes, it is a sore spot.

im faster than you

on foot :asshole:

And for the record Anthony and I are still on the same team and we hate Scott.. and Phil :p

:( Don't be hatin'

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:i2_3JZ6aLhDNwM:http://creoleindc.typepad.com/rantings_of_a_creole_prin/images/2007/08/31/no_hate.jpg

What happened last time you went ot in a personal best thread... I swear you little whipper snappers never learn.

And for the record Anthony and I are still on the same team and we hate Scott.. and Phil :p

i was calling you a pussy cuz you wont drive the shit out of your beat. thats not bannable.

btw, thats not fair teams, but i can accpet that cuz we have craig. ;) just the sound of his car scares you

i was calling you a pussy cuz you wont drive the shit out of your beat. thats not bannable.

btw, thats not fair teams, but i can accpet that cuz we have craig. ;) just the sound of his car scares you

Dont be mad because I have options. Why put miles on the TA for a circle jerk when I can drive a nice comfortable truck with a dvd player and heated seats?????

LOL @ Craig. Not a contender until he actually goes to the track.

Dont be mad because I have options. Why put miles on the TA for a circle jerk when I can drive a nice comfortable truck with a dvd player and heated seats?????

LOL @ Craig. Not a contender until he actually goes to the track.

i have a truck to. :cool: it does flips and bust friends out of ditches

I'm on six years with the same setup, going on seven.

It only took you 6 yrs to get to a 10 sec pass as well. :p

Brian, congrats on the new best. Put that bitch on tilt with some slicks and spray and see what it does. What shot was that on, it didnt seem to have whole lot of MPH for a spray run.

It only took you 6 yrs to get to a 10 sec pass as well. :p

Brian, congrats on the new best. Put that bitch on tilt with some slicks and spray and see what it does. What shot was that on, it didnt seem to have whole lot of MPH for a spray run.

Thanks. I thought that too. I was expecting 128 or so when I hit 10.8. After the run the bottle pressure went from 1050 to 8000. It's possible I lost a little power on the top end due to that. If my math is right that shot should have netted me 150 to the wheels.

How are you rolling the car out ?

What tire?

What suspension setup?

ET streets, 275/40/17. Stock springs in the back, adjustable agx shocks (which I need to change cause they suck), torque arm, lca's, phb, 3 point web sub frame connectors, and I'm going to put some lca relocation brackets on to see if that makes a difference. Probably wont but since I had them in the garage I figured I'll put them on one of these days.