Comrades, I present the new National Anthem

HAOLE

(Russian Accent)All comrades, be advised that the Star Spangled Banner will be replaced on November 4th. The new leader will want to remove all traces of the once proud United State of America. We will move quickly with a name change of the motherland. We will be soon known as Obamaland. I have have included, for you enjoyment a preview of the new Anthem. Please make sure you stand for this, but do not face the stars and stripes, or put and hand over your heart. The KGB will be watching you.

P.S. I cant take credit for this find. It was sent to me by another member that shall remain anonymous.

At work, so I'll watch it at home, but I would like to mention that Putin is a badass, aside from his dislike of our country. We need a president like him. Who else gets fucking TIGER CUBS for a birthday present?

+1231243253456647423423

At work, so I'll watch it at home, but I would like to mention that Putin is a badass, aside from his dislike of our country. We need a president like him. Who else gets fucking TIGER CUBS for a birthday present?

Rumor is.......he will hunt his tiger cubs with rocket launchers, because he can.