Cavin vs. Kenny: 3:00p by the monkey bars.

kenny

Why do people give a shit what Cavin has or does? I mean wtf this isn't high school. Threads like this should just be locked and or deleted.

Or maybe you guys can contact TMZ to update the entire country when Cavin does something. He's an adult that has a love for cars/bikes like all of us, let him be.

You failed at reading the thread. kenny was making fun of Cavin by suggesting that the only person foolish enough to drop an 80 bike on track and then try and sue someone would be Cavin. There, now everyone can stop ruining this mildly funny thread with "OMG Y U HAV 2 BE SO MEAN 2 CAVIN?!" bullshit.

Now its not funny cuz someone had to explain it.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an ironic post. Talking about internet tough guys, then saying to pm you to meet up. Funny shit. I guess some people can't take a joke around here.
a joke is not a problem its the dumb people that take it to far....ok so tell me this how come the thread was started what has cavin done to kenny? has cavin started a thread about kenny?.

You failed at reading the thread. kenny was making fun of Cavin by suggesting that the only person foolish enough to drop an 80 bike on track and then try and sue someone would be Cavin. There, now everyone can stop ruining this mildly funny thread with "OMG Y U HAV 2 BE SO MEAN 2 CAVIN?!" bullshit.

Now its not funny cuz someone had to explain it.

cavin would be the last person to sue...he has money come on now get forreal...

cavin would be the last person to sue...he has money come on now get forreal...

Something along the lines of a car crash and a scratched face...

I should sue Hocking Hills for making me crash. Their pavement was sub par and caused my 23.457mph low side of epic victory resulting in metal body parts.

PS, thanks Kirk. I'll be back for the 50% off discount next season after a high side out of the keyhole at Mid Ohio. <3

Why are are defending Cavin so much? Just save some dignity and stop

he is my dude and i aint going let some dudes talk shit about him!!!! like i said ONCE BEFORE ANYONE GOT'S A PROBLEM PM ME or just come to the lodge bar tonight ill be there with cavin and like 50 other people ill buy whoever a drink..... :D

Something along the lines of a car crash and a scratched face...

I should sue Hocking Hills for making me crash. Their pavement was sub par and caused my 23.457mph low side of epic victory resulting in metal body parts.

PS, thanks Kirk. I'll be back for the 50% off discount next season after a high side out of the keyhole at Mid Ohio. <3

JUST STOP THE BULL SHIT.............

shit talkers dont for get to come to the lodge bar tonight... :D

u hopin he drop u a few bills for defendin his honor online?

LOL "he's my bro and i'd fight to the death fo him!!!"

so he pay you by the sentence or paragraph?

comon bro, just let the retards have they're fun and brush it off thats all i'm sayin. If they ever had any sack they'd say this stuff outside of the comfort of they're own home in front of the person and not on the internet.