Cavin vs. Kenny: 3:00p by the monkey bars.

kenny

+1

if you homos actually knew the incredibly hot trim these guys spend all their day working around, you'd shit bricks. they are in incredible demand, will always have job security, and get paid $60k right on up--and that's right out of college.

i hear you, but fuck needles.

• Confused 1

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so who's bike was it?? who wrecked it?? and why the fuck is this bike worth so much money??

nevermind, i couldn't care less. just make sure you guys wear helmets--the rest, we can take care of. i've started to do the research on LSX swapped RX7's, so i need you guys to help me pay for it.

on my way to lodge bar right now.

+1

if you homos actually knew the incredibly hot trim these guys spend all their day working around, you'd shit bricks. they are in incredible demand, will always have job security, and get paid $60k right on up--and that's right out of college.

Shhhhhhh........

Trying to keep the odds in my favor here. Can't be flooding the market.

cavin and a few that run in the group mite be SOFT but i know a few that isnt shyt talkers that d-ram.. is allways with and they do come to the meets so keep that in mind while u all are bashing and they arnt small guys... just a heads up

cavin and a few that run in the group mite be SOFT but i know a few that isnt shyt talkers that d-ram.. is allways with and they do come to the meets so keep that in mind while u all are bashing and they arnt small guys... just a heads up

Thanks for that heads up. :rolleyes: This is exactely the stuff that people think is just amazing. "You made fun of me on the internetz, now I'z going to beat you up".

Classic...

Threadrater:

I give this thread a B. It would have been much more entertaining if, people understood the concept of sarcasm. But if they did, this would have only been a 1 pager. Jolly good show, in for the next episode.

The word of the day is assumption. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assumptions

You assume that anyone in this thread cares

Oh noez peoplez in real life might be big.