Cavin vs. Kenny: 3:00p by the monkey bars.

kenny

Something along the lines of a car crash and a scratched face...

You truely are a wothless peice of shit for bringing up a car crash I almost died in when I wasn't even driving. A scratch on the face ? I've had three facial reconstruction surguries sense the accident and still have perminate damage, plus being life flighted to the hospital, and was in critical condition for a week. Kenny you crossed the line this time, like danny said we will all be downtown tonight come down there and we should talk face to face, let's see if you actually still run your mouth in person, I'll pm you my cell #.....

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You truely are a wothless peice of shit for bringing up a car crash I almost died in when I wasn't even driving. A scratch on the face ? I've had three facial reconstruction surguries sense the accident and still have perminate damage, plus being life flighted to the hospital, and was in critical condition for a week. Kenny you crossed the line this time, like danny said we will all be downtown tonight come down there and we should talk face to face, let's see if you actually still run your mouth in person, I'll pm you my cell #.....

+1

I dont know you outide of this forum kenny but you sound like a piece of shit in almost every post you make. Lets just hope that all the ppl you crack on in here dont ever see you're little midget ass out in the public.

( i'm just referring to the posts he makes on this forum. NO THREAT MODS, DONT BAN ME :D ) I dont even live in columbus.

+1

I dont know you outide of this forum kenny but you sound like a piece of shit in almost every post you make. Lets just hope that all the ppl you crack on in here dont ever see you're little midget ass out in the public.

(staying neutral and not on anybody's side, i'm just referring to the posts he makes on this forum. NO THREAT MODS, DONT BAN ME :D ) I dont even live in columbus.

You can't flame someone and then claim to be neutral.

Your crash was brought up because you were riding and you were trying to knock on riding skills so yea it's fair game to bring it up. As I mentioned before I was NOT driving and was 14 when it happend so there is no reason for you to bring it up, your pathetic...

You can't flame someone and then claim to be neutral.

You're a giant bitch Bravo.

I'm just sayin'. We're still cool though. I mean, I love everyone and think everyone is cool. But you are a giant bitch. But I mean, if there was a line between you and another bitch I would be on it, because I am in the middle. Get it? Bitch. You know what you get if you throw sodium hydroxide on acid? ME. Because I am so neutral.

But man I hate you.

Love you,

Kevin

I'm just sayin'. We're still cool though. I mean, I love everyone and think everyone is cool. But you are a giant bitch. But I mean, if there was a line between you and another bitch I would be on it, because I am in the middle. Get it? Bitch. You know what you get if you throw sodium hydroxide on acid? ME. Because I am so neutral.

But man I hate you.

Love you,

Kevin

lol :p

But man I hate you.

Love you,

Kevin

Kroger parking lot. 3:00.

Pretty please, and thank you sir.