Cavin vs. Kenny: 3:00p by the monkey bars.

kenny

You're a giant bitch Bravo.

I'm just sayin'. We're still cool though. I mean, I love everyone and think everyone is cool. But you are a giant bitch. But I mean, if there was a line between you and another bitch I would be on it, because I am in the middle. Get it? Bitch. You know what you get if you throw sodium hydroxide on acid? ME. Because I am so neutral.

But man I hate you.

Love you,

Kevin

Whoa, your neutrality is a bit overwhelming, just like my cologne. Both are sure winners, though. Two seals of approval for you, my neutral friend.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously have a PM from him expecting me to go to Lodge Bar tonight.

Kenny all I am asking from you is to meet me in person and say this stuff to my face. I will meet you anywhere so it isn't an inconvenience to your schedule, you have made it more than clear you like running your mouth to me on the forums and its getting old, either meet me in person or stop running your mouth...I think thats more than fair...

• Downvote 1

Kenny all I am asking from you is to meet me in person and say this stuff to my face. I will meet you anywhere so it isn't an inconvenience to your schedule, you have made it more than clear you like running your mouth to me on the forums and its getting old, either meet me in person or stop running your mouth...I think thats more than fair...

I seriously didn't know your wreck was that bad, which I already said, so for that I am a dick. I'll give you that.

But still, you rag on mine and expect me to be nice to you? Come the fuck on now. Fuck - the biggest reason I even made this thread other than huge boredom at work was due to you calling me a faggot simply because I said you'd run a shitty ET, or possibly play some wall tag.

It goes both ways player. You've seen me plenty of times and you'll see me again.