New to CR

jerrodh

Yeah I'm looking forward to next summer when the builds alot more complete. Its perfect for me though cause I got some reliability, gas milage, and some fun which works well cause I'm just in college and all.

Yeah I'm looking forward to next summer when the builds alot more complete. Its perfect for me though cause I got some reliability, gas milage, and some fun which works well cause I'm just in college and all.

me to

It's no Bonneville or anything, but someday it might be able to handle that sharp.

Park Avenue. Sometimes I wish I still had the Bonnie, though. It handled a lot better.

Anyway, I wasn't criticizing, just making a statement of fact. Del Sols are lacking in body stiffness. Some crossbracing across the targa top will take care of it, and make it handle tons better. It'll also keep it from crumpling like a wet napkin if he gets in an accident, as they have a habit of doing.

welcome to the site the sol doesnt look to bad. i have the same intake but not Kevlar just regular carbon fiber. my buddy has a b16 wih the kevlar passwordjdm intake on it. :thumbup:

Yeah I'm pretty content with the look and sound of it, course I'll have to wait to see how the power ends up once dyno'd in the springtime.

Park Avenue. Sometimes I wish I still had the Bonnie, though. It handled a lot better.

Anyway, I wasn't criticizing, just making a statement of fact. Del Sols are lacking in body stiffness. Some crossbracing across the targa top will take care of it, and make it handle tons better. It'll also keep it from crumpling like a wet napkin if he gets in an accident, as they have a habit of doing.

Talking about me as in a Kid or a Del Sol? I do agree with you about the del sol being a little loose in the rear for sure.

have you ever worked at kroger by any chance?

What's going on Ryan? lol, been awhile since I've talked to you. I saw your post in another thread and thought it was you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Shikei/Car%20stuff/Truck/new008.jpg

ohh snapz, its the ring effect in your picture! :eek:

lol I was wondering if someone was ever gonna catch that.