yuengling run-

evan9381

i'd like the $ before i head out. if you can stop by westerville (shrock/state area) tomorrow before 1, i can take a break to come out and get some cash ($88), or you can paypal me $92 (to cover fee) up to you.

No problem. I have a 7:30am meeting in hilliard tomorrow and Im free after that till around 10:00am. Will that work? If so PM me your number and where to meet and Ill be there. Thanks :cool:

Ya man. If I only had 46 more dollars - I would order TWO more cases :grin2:

thanks

lol. if something comes up between now and saturday afternoon, you got my paypal addy.

my buddy *may* be coming here to columbus in december, so there will be more opportunities :)

• Upvote 1

no prob!

just went out a bit ago to clean out the g/fs car...ugh.

had to clean out a bunch of crap that was in her trunk, then a bunch of trash throughout the car, then had to take my 29g aquarium down since a buddy out there wants it.

im ready to crash out, then i get to wake up and leave for work at 7 and i dont have to be there til 9. figure it'll be easier to just take one car for both of us to work then drive seperate and have to stop home

• Upvote 1

teaser -

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/evan938/beer2.jpg?t=1224369788

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/evan938/beer1.jpg?t=1224369788

all in a mazda3 sedan. made a beer run for a few others for tonight. 11 cases yuengling bottles, 3 cases yuengling cans, 2 cases bud light, 1 case corona.

see you guys soon

Evan, I'll try to get with you pending your availability. Missed you today.

sounds good. i work til 8 tomorrow, and ill be on lunch from 2-4

just give me a call on my cell because for some gay reason, they've blocked CR at work, even on the computers they have for us to check emails, etc, etc.