LMAO!!! Joe the Plumber

Putty

Well because I am voting for Obama, I've become a extreme leftwing ultra liberal commie. I'm wondering if the republican party is going to reanimate McArthur.

The reality is the wife and I are "Middle Class" and Obama want to leave my health care alone. That's enough for me and the wife. I'd like my dollar to go a little farther. I already own my guns. Not worried someone is going door to door to collect them. McCain is out of touch with me, he,a old and has a significat chance of kicking the bucket in office, I am not qualified to be President and neither is the "Hockey Mom PTA Beauty Queen" Palin. Besides, McCain ain't doing any reforming with a democratic congress. Time to turn the clock back to 93. Obama it is.

I always knew you had some Red in you. Welcome to the club! Now where is my Italian car at?

I will vote for obama in a heart beat if I get a Ferrari.

I am beginning to think Dr Rick isn't christian from his views over the past week. Is that just me or anyone else feel that way?

Ooohhhh nnnoooeeessss

Now if you dont think and act like a liberal you not christian. :lol: That is a new one to me.

So many seem to think just because your poor or need a little help, means you're worthless and/or lazy.

I don't believe that of everyone who is poor or in need of help, but history shows and even our own city shows that there are way more lazy good for nothing people that feel they "deserve" a handout or a piece of my pie than those that are genuinely in need deserving.

I'm sorry for both, but am willing to sacrafice the latter to prevent the undeserving from taking advantage of those of us working hard to make our pie bigger. If those struggling want more pie, go get the ingredients, get off your ass, and go make some of your own.

If you're looking for handouts, then sit tight and enjoy your wait in line at the food pantry downtown but get the fuck off my porch.

How about this....for all the Obama liberals that want to care for those in need...you all pay the extra taxes and leave the rest of us alone. Let's put that in action and see how many liberal bleeding hearts actually step up to the plate.

I'm sure every CEO, etc deserves every penny they make off the backs of the lower class. Many of these "lower" and "middle" class workers is what keeps this fucking economy going. Just because my tires are cheaper than my engine doesn't make them any less important. Fucking ignorance. Let's punish everyone for a few bad seeds. :rolleyes:

CEO's aren't making their money off the backs of the lower and middle class. This is a work at will land we live in and the CEO's are typically the ones working harder and taking more risks and using the education they have to make their pie bigger. That said, who the hell are the rest of you to take a part of part of his slice be given to the guy who chooses to be a slacker? Fuck that. Life isn't fair....deal with it.

America.....Lead, follow or get the fuck out of the way!

Here's a good article to read:

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/08/who_is_rich_in_america.html

What I don't understand is how Christians can back a pure free-market capitalist society, essentiaklly trusting people to do the right thing and not take advantage of each other.

I'm assuming these people have read the bible, how could they believe such hippy shit?

Because the bible teaches... you work you eat, you don't work you don't eat. Help the widows, and disabled. All others fend for yourself!

Because the bible teaches... you work you eat, you don't work you don't eat. Help the widows, and disabled. All others fend for yourself!

Yeah, it teaches YOU that. Most of the people in the world aren't Christians, and most people claiming to be Christians don't pay attention to Jesus.

Yeah, it teaches YOU that. Most of the people in the world aren't Christians, and most people claiming to be Christians don't pay attention to Jesus.

I cant help that, I am responsible for my family and myself.

regardless of their belief, I too believe that you don't work, you don't eat. I'm not an overly religious person but that said, perhaps the people who are always the first to say " I would like to thank the Lord" and all that other BS....should actually practice some type of religious beliefs.

they don't because they have no eithics, morals and most don't actually "try" to do much of anything....but they do a great job of complaining and pointing out why they "deserve" so much and that they are being treated so unfairly...yet they have all the same options I did growing up.

How about this....for all the Obama liberals that want to care for those in need...you all pay the extra taxes and leave the rest of us alone. Let's put that in action and see how many liberal bleeding hearts actually step up to the plate.

[/url]

This is what makes voting so great, majority rules. And if the majority says that we help the people who have less money, we help them out. If it makes people miserable that we are helping some, well that's just an added bonus. :)

This is what makes voting so great, majority rules. And if the majority says that we help the people who have less money, we help them out. If it makes people miserable that we are helping some, well that's just an added bonus. :)

It may be an added bonus to you, but the below is true. The best thing to do is for those without means to get the fucking means and go make more pie as the pie we have now isn't going to grow on it's own and taking more from me isn't he answer.

I won't work harder to make more if that more is going to be taken from me and given away. My wife and I aren't quite at that $250k level yet, but you better believe if going above that jumps our tax bracket, we'll have her scale her practice back a bit and enjoy more time on the beach before we give away our earnings. One more time....fuck that!

"Either a person makes a lot of money or he doesn't, right? Greedy capitalists are just not going to start making less money. Even if one does, he might control the size of his slice, but he can't control the size of the pie. If we tax him more, the government can keep his slice smaller and make our slices bigger." I say, "He can, he does, he always has, and he will in the future." If you reduce his slice of the pie through punishing success, he will control the size of the pie and keep everybody's slice from growing. He doesn't do it to hurt others; he does it because it is instinctive and it is wise. Said another way, if the government gets too intrusive, everybody's slice shrinks. Bye, bye, American Pie."

And if the majority says that we help the people who have less money, we help them out.

I'm gonna venture out and say that I don't believe you truly care about the needy. If you did, you'd prefer to keep your money and deliver it and your helping hand personally to those you want to help. No, you don't feel compelled to help others, you see a tax and assume you must pay and that it is being distributed fairly to all those in need.

I won't work harder to make more if that more is going to be taken from me and given away. My wife and I aren't quite at that $250k level yet, but you better believe if going above that jumps our tax bracket, we'll have her scale her practice back a bit and enjoy more time on the beach before we give away our earnings.

I am already planning my next trip to Hawaii. :D

Why is youth wasted on the young?

As was said, you don't care about the needy. You are buying into a classwarfare mentality. You look at taxing those with more as a "gotchya" moment rather than something that will actually help a struggling economy.

Guess what. When the rich cease to exist, NO ONE has anything.