im leaning towards being a ricer

phil

no $ plus id like to be quick, wrx just doesnt cut it

ummmm I have the 2.0 WRX with a sti take off turbo. I don't have any major turbo upgrade. There are plenty of 350whp Turboed WRX's on 2.0's. I'll tell you what a Basic bolt on + 18g turbod 2.0 does here soon. It will run out of injector before it runs out of turbo as the person only has 565's .

and even more with the 2.5

Me in winter 300whp vroooom

you in winter fwd 200whp Skid slide

DSM's with 18g's can make some nice power. After owning a car with 241whp/315wtq fwd I would never want a fwd again with power. I did not like how it felt.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummmm I have the 2.0 WRX with a sti take off turbo. I don't have any major turbo upgrade. There are plenty of 350whp Turboed WRX's on 2.0's. I'll tell you what a Basic bolt on + 18g turbod 2.0 does here soon. It will run out of injector before it runs out of turbo as the person only has 565's .

and even more with the 2.5

Me in winter 300whp vroooom

you in winter fwd 200whp Skid slide

DSM's with 18g's can make some nice power. After owning a car with 241whp/315wtq fwd I would never want a fwd again with power. I did not like how it felt.

thats cause you cant drive for shit. but ill take that into consideration. but your wrx sucks balls. lol its better than pauls car, but his car sucks dick hole

If your gonna do fwd atleast get something sr20 powered. They dont make much power down low so traction isnt as big of an issue and then boost it so the top end is ridiculous. Thats what Im trying to do anyways. Plus sr20's can make stupid amounts of power.

Phil,

Don't expect any less problems out of DSM than your current pile of crap.If you do, rebuild everything possible and do every bit of maintenance first.

Then slap on a 16g, 550's, GM MAS, and all supporting mods. Tune it for pump and leave it be.

Once you step beyond this point more and more shit begins to go wrong.

I swear Jeff's red laser never ran so good for so long as when it was the 16g black fmic'd little beast.

If your gonna do fwd atleast get something sr20 powered. They dont make much power down low so traction isnt as big of an issue and then boost it so the top end is ridiculous. Thats what Im trying to do anyways. Plus sr20's can make stupid amounts of power.

ive owned and modded lots of sr20's without being re sleeved and fixing the rocker arm issues they really do not make stupid amounts of power. an sr20 reminds me of a stock boosted honda motor with the alum block and head design and oiling design. if you go sr20 make sure its right wheel drive.

Just buy a cheap stockish 90's turbo DSM, don't go crazy with it, and it should be decently reliable. Personally I've always been a fan of the 1st gens.

If I were you, I'd just mod the Camaro and be happy with what you've got

i are getting no 4 banger or shit like that, i just wanted to start shit cuz i got bored. it was all tylers idea. but thanks for the ideas for the supra. that is really my "import" that i will be working on this summer and next winter once the slomaro is done. gullable shits

Build an LT5. Don't even touch a 7mgte, if you've had so many problems with a CAMARO, you do not want to touch a Supra. Unless it's V8 swapped. Please replace the hatch with a carbon fiber replacement, and launch it. Make sure it's on video.

i are getting no 4 banger or shit like that, i just wanted to start shit cuz i got bored. it was all tylers idea. but thanks for the ideas for the supra. that is really my "import" that i will be working on this summer and next winter once the slomaro is done. gullable shits

I called it 2 pages of BS ago.

my fbody is getting cammed and ported heads put on it, a stage 2 rebuild tranny, and a new rear end. i havent decided what gears i wasnt to go with, or if i want suspension over nitrous. so that will be my next thread