So yeah...

MrMeanGreen

I know what you mean. The last drive I had in the GXP was fun. I'll miss her...but hey, this little four banger puts out quite bit....kinda the same but different :o

yeah, I suck at life. you can quote me on that. Turns out, I like torque.

We all have cars that we will miss. Some will never be replaced, others will be moved on from. My Z...well that will be moved on from.

Nearly everyday, I see a guy pick up a hot chick from the cardinal health building in a red mazdaspeed. He grabs her and hones it like it was stolen. BOV crying. Makes me wish for a turbo car...and a hot ass chicky.

We all have cars that we will miss. Some will never be replaced, others will be moved on from. My Z...well that will be moved on from.

Nearly everyday, I see a guy pick up a hot chick from the cardinal health building in a red mazdaspeed. He grabs her and hones it like it was stolen. BOV crying. Makes me wish for a turbo car...and a hot ass chicky.

Turbo + v8 = bigger woosh

white guy with short black hair?

I just watched Angelina Jolie PIT maneuver a police car using a Dodge Viper and this dog food box truck is keeping up with her :lol:

fuck that part, when she steps out of the bath tub :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit: oh yeah i nutted in the movie theater for sure. then looked at my gf and was dissapointed