I hate when I wear khaki's...

Putty

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and I take a piss and somehow drop on them...I zip and look down and see spots...then I have to walk out like a immature schoolboy.

OKThanxBye ThatisAll.

I fucking hate you. I actually started laughing in my cube after reading this as I know exactly how you feel. One of the main reasons I try and stick with black or gray pants at work.

:lol:

-Marc

I'll tell you what I'm careful about. When you goto wash your hands and you lean forward against the counter that some ass has graciously covered in water and get the front of your pants wet. After a couple times of that (and sitting under one of those air dryers for 10min), I've learned to pay attention to the sink counter, now. Just a tip.

I fucking hate you. I actually started laughing in my cube after reading this as I know exactly how you feel. One of the main reasons I try and stick with black or gray pants at work.

:lol:

-Marc

Or you could learn how to pee like a big boy! I keeed I keeed.

I've had the sink problem, but when I get the drip problem it just looks like my knee wet.

Or you could learn how to pee like a big boy! I keeed I keeed.

I've had the sink problem, but when I get the drip problem it just looks like my knee wet.

Pfft, you probably need to take Flowmax to fix your weak stream problem.

That, or you have a pencil dick.

:p

LOL....one time I thought I shook enough to insert back in and said to myself "that's not gonna be good".....lmao!!! I got caught by the wet sink counter before and it totally soaked the front of my pants..pissed me off!

I hate shaking a few times, zipping up, and a previously stuck line of pee in my tubing feels the need to push through late.

I was going to have to agree with the others until I read this...This is what really makes me mad. How the hells that happen...You squeeze and shake the shit. So wheres the extra come from?

Guest tbutera2112
whenever i wear khakies i make sure to get a paper towel and then after i piss i cover the tip with the towel until i tuck it back into my pants and im sure the last little bit wont drip out on the khakies since theyre piss magnets

All you gotta do is aim to side of the urinal, it acts the same as a back wall of a shooting range. No blow back = win.

thats what i was thinking this whole thread. i never aim for the back/center or even the piss mat in the urinal. usually for the side when they angle back, and like you said, works the same fashion as at the shooting range

one odd thing i saw in canada a couple years ago was at night when the place started filling up, they dumped ice in the urinals. when i asked the bathroom guy why, he said it reduces splashes and keeps the smell down. i dont know about the smell, but i would think it would splash 10x more if i hit a pile of ice cubes with corners than a flat wall of a urinal.

and I take a piss and somehow drop on them...I zip and look down and see spots...then I have to walk out like a immature schoolboy.

OKThanxBye ThatisAll.

haha I started my new job the other day and had this happen to me. Luckily, no one noticed....or atleast told me.

whenever i wear khakies i make sure to get a paper towel and then after i piss i cover the tip with the towel until i tuck it back into my pants and im sure the last little bit wont drip out on the khakies since theyre piss magnets

^ :lol: thats some funny stuff rite there

The sink counter top has gotten me only once and completely soaked my pants. I was really angry too :mad: