I'm a modding noob - 92 camaro

fictionwriter

Thanks for the kind welcome - the good thing about these 3rd gens is there's enough room for whatever I want to squeeze in. Maybe I'll buy a crashed escalade and put in a 6.2 liter v8 from that. lol

There have been some articles on that lots of potential in one of those motors and they can be cheap

This is my brother. . treat him with some respect. . he's' a cool cat :) Glad you finally got on man!

I've berated an admin's brother, you think I'll leave yours alone?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I laugh at the thought.

Seriously...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I laugh at the thought.

Seriously...

Naturally I know you won't. . . but it's my obligation to say atleast such to cover brotherhood grounds.

Also naturally, you're just a dick in general. . . so there's nothing I can do about that. You are what you eat.

Naturally I know you won't. . . but it's my obligation to say atleast such to cover brotherhood grounds.

Also naturally, you're just a dick in general. . . so there's nothing I can do about that. You are what you eat.

Why would anyone eat dick? I mean come on, gays suck dick; but, they don't even eat it. What is the world coming to when insults don't even make sense?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I laugh at the thought.

Seriously...

Dude, I'm not a mechanic, I jsut like cars. How am I supposed to know there's a difference between rear wheel hp and crank - I thought it was all the same. My bad

Dude, I'm not a mechanic, I jsut like cars. How am I supposed to know there's a difference between rear wheel hp and crank - I thought it was all the same. My bad

You're 22, and you own a V6 RS. I consider this plenty of excuse for not knowing about horsepower.

Fuck it, the car is clean and you gave a decent intro. +rep.

BTW, the only real reason for building a V6 pony car is if you want something unusual. If you want real speed, go for the extra coupla pots.

(As you can see from my sig, I'm not down on unusual...)