Spotted ZR1

bahd-ler

So I'm coming home from work, driving from Johnstown to Sunbury, and we pass a 2008 Black Chevy Pick-up with what I thought was a ZR1. I know it had the distictive wheels but didn't get a glance at the hood. The car was a sexy glossy midnight dark black. I tried to get Kyle to turn around real fast so I could snap some pics, but he had to shit so bad he had some tearage forming in his eyes. He got to pinch his loaf and I didn't get you guys and photos. Didn't know if this was possible your anyone knew who it might be.

So I'm coming home from work, driving from Johnstown to Sunbury, and we pass a 2008 Black Chevy Pick-up with what I thought was a ZR1. I know it had the distictive wheels but didn't get a glance at the hood. The car was a sexy glossy midnight dark black. I tried to get Kyle to turn around real fast so I could snap some pics, but he had to shit so bad he had some tearage forming in his eyes. He got to pinch his loaf and I didn't get you guys and photos. Didn't know if this was possible your anyone knew who it might be.

Too much detail there man....sexy car for sure though.

I'm pretty sure all the brake calipers on the Zr1's are Blue.

oh, nevermind, im pretty sure your right. GM should have color matched the engine cover, emblems, and calipers to the body color of the car or something. pretty stupid keeping them blue when you offer colors like red for the body.