'86 Crx Si race car FW

rb26deet32

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knno someone who loves rex's what needs to be done for it to run?

Does he like crx's or does he like a stripped down 1,200lb crx with no interior and a crazy ass clutch? Because though the car is a crx unless he'd want to put it back to stock it feels nothing like one.

But either way the car needs a obd0 to obd1 conversion harness, intake manifold gasket, exhaust manifold gasket, valve cover gasket, fluids, gasoline and a battery. and I'd do a tune up since it's been sitting for years. Thats about all I can think of. Unless your talking about boosting it.

In that case, you'll need another t25, 14b, 16g turbo, tapped oil pan, the intercooler piping from the turbo>intercooler>BOV>intake mani. And everything I already mentioned.

Let me know if your friend is interested at all. If you want a race car or something to put back to stock this car is a great place to start. And its Yellow

You definitely want to leave the carbs on it.. I bet it sings a pretty song when it's tuned and running well :).

Yea it sounds good. But 12's sound a lot better than 13 flat ;) And I take turbo over itbs any day. Messing around with them is a pain in the ass.

• 2 months later...

Car is still for sale. And hey, it's after February so now is a great time to buy it. I'm now selling everything I have with the car for $500. Let me know if you want more pictures because now I can actually take some more. Thanks

Brent

Not interested in that crx but if you want to sell me that black notchback in the one photo, Ill buy that asap :-)

Too bad you didn't look into this thread a few months ago. I got rid of it :( Now I'm looking to get another one lol.

Brent

• 2 weeks later...