rb26deet32

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest Removed
Bump.

I have a $400 and a $450 offer so far. And once again neither is getting back to me...I dont get it. It's like my pm's arent getting out or something...:(

the one was my cousin steven..call him during 8-5 at 444-1410...

Bump.

I have a $400 and a $450 offer so far. And once again neither is getting back to me...I dont get it. It's like my pm's arent getting out or something...:(

well my friend said $400 and you told him you have $450-500 offers and he was interested awhile back aswell seems as though you go with flakers and not with interested people....but like i said he has $400 cash

well my friend said $400 and you told him you have $450-500 offers and he was interested awhile back aswell seems as though you go with flakers and not with interested people....but like i said he has $400 cash

All my offers so far have fallen through once again. So $400 would be fine. Let me know when your friend wants to come take a look at the car. Hopefully in the next few weeks since I'm going to be busy as hell after that for the next year. Let me know.

Brent

Guest Removed
All my offers so far have fallen through once again. So $400 would be fine. Let me know when your friend wants to come take a look at the car. Hopefully in the next few weeks since I'm going to be busy as hell after that for the next year. Let me know.

Brent

BS...steve has tired calling you over and over... and has offered you $400 - $450 through 3 different people on here(he dont remember his screenname or password.:rolleyes:) but if you would call him like i have said , and even gave you his number, that thing would already be sitting here. he was just here saturday, biotching at me cause he cant get ahold of you.

BS...steve has tired calling you over and over... and has offered you $400 - $450 through 3 different people on here(he dont remember his screenname or password.:rolleyes:) but if you would call him like i have said , and even gave you his number, that thing would already be sitting here. he was just here saturday, biotching at me cause he cant get ahold of you.

I'm pretty sure steve already came up and looked at the car. He was saying he didnt want it. So unless your talking about another steve?

Steve is buying it for his uncle or something right? Let me know.

Brent

Once again I am getting no response from you. I've sent a few pm's now and I've responded in here. Just tell me whats going on. I've been called by 4 people for one person. And I have 3 different names...If your friend is steve and he already came and looked at the car like I think he did let me know.

Are you and gearhead talking about the same person? If so let me know whats going on. From what I was told "Steve" isnt buying the crx. But then both of you guys come in here acting like someone else wants to buy it. Just let me know whats going on. lol.

Guest Removed
well when you told him you had others offering more he bought another project...he said he still wants it but will need one of his cars sold first

better go look at it first...

ok so at least now I know there are two different people. Yea you really need to look at it before you even talk about buying it. Gearhead^^^ was thinking from the pictures that paint was basically a brand new paint job like a yellow Srt4. But it is nowhere near the same quality as that. He can come by and take a look at it whenever though. At least now I kind of know whats going on. Thanks.

Brent

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Removed
ok so at least now I know there are two different people. Yea you really need to look at it before you even talk about buying it. Gearhead^^^ was thinking from the pictures that paint was basically a brand new paint job like a yellow Srt4. But it is nowhere near the same quality as that. He can come by and take a look at it whenever though. At least now I kind of know whats going on. Thanks.

Brent

paint didnt matter to him or me..it was going flat black anyway...his issue was the half glass, half sheet metal lift off front end. and a long list of other issue's. i didnt think shit. i wasnt the one coming to look at it. my cousin did. it was his project to take on for our uncle. he was going to have me build/finish the car. which im glad he didnt. from the sounds of it, most of it needed redone. my cousin was thinking it was a bright yellow, and i even told him it was a dull/flat yellow.