Over 25 yrs old and single crew sign in

Sam1647545489

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol this is a good thread,i like being single,there are some good women out ther,we all had moms... .lmao.J/K..hard to find that perfect woman,ya know one that can do it all and have fun with you also.until then ill keep lookin and have my fun while im at it..

no reason to stop buying toys once you're married. i'm married, with twin daughters, and a third kid on the way---cars in my sig. told my wife i'm getting a new car this coming summer. i was looking at LSX swapped rx7's, but my wife hates them---and said "i'd rather you get a z06 vette than an rx7". stay tuned, i'll bump this thread from death this coming summer, when i'm cruising around with my 4th muscle/pony/sports car. and my wife simply does not like my hobby. never goes to car shows, etc. etc.

if you marry the right person, you'll be happy. having kids is a lot of work, but has added so much fullfillment to my life.

Dude your next purchase is a Mercury Cougar and you know why.

This thread delivers.

My wife is a toy :cool:

Same here.

Well, I am married to a girl.... but I am single for the guys ;)

I knew you were gay.

Just became single 1 hour ago. Hopefully nobody finds the body.

Do you need to borrow the shovel?

Tell me where the body is while it's still warm.

Wow.

Im sure my wife will get fed up with me and divorce me before I am 30.

Ditto.

Im sure my wife will get fed up with me and divorce me before I am 30.

Then I will move in and marry her and give her that good stuff that she has been missing being with you and then I will make a thread about how sweet it is to be married to a hot piece of arse. http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/bowdown.gif

Then I will move in and marry her and give her that good stuff that she has been missing being with you and then I will make a thread about how sweet it is to be married to a hot piece of arse. http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/bowdown.gif

Cold blooded

I will go back to being married and avoid commenting on this thread.

Bunny Ranch style.

Quoted befor a trip at sams house.

"If you cant get it done I will"

Bunny ranch team Member.

It wasnt me... lol

Fuck I still say some of the best relationships were the ones where it just lands in your lap. Not while your out trying to find a compatible girl.

Either way I may get married but NO kids.:cool: I want too much formyself...

Any other single guys contemplated getting snipped?

Yep. Somebody mentioned in class the other day that they have a newer, even less invasive procedure they can do. Wasn't paying attention to her, so I didn't get the details. The less cutting on my nuts they do, the better.

YES :bangbang:

And Shanton hit it on the head. If you were LOOKING for a realtionship, chances are it wont work.

Nor should it- what kind of sad fuck is "looking" for love? :o

I work too hard to make my self happy and for some bitch to just hang off my dollar.

I always l;ook for love when racing you Cleveland folk, BTW next year we will be traveling together and your boys are goin to

Detroit

ChiTown

Toledo

Indy

With us.

We are spreading hate everywhere next racing season.