WTB Handgun

99FLHRCI

My girlfriend's mother had a break-in this morning. Luckily, the dog protected her. They came through the backyard and kicked the back door in. The dog chased them out the door and then returned to her mom and wouldn't leave her side. Needless to say she has a new found interest in owning a handgun. Any suggestions? Anyone have anything for sale?

My girlfriend's mother had a break-in this morning. Luckily, the dog protected her. They came through the backyard and kicked the back door in. The dog chased them out the door and then returned to her mom and wouldn't leave her side. Needless to say she has a new found interest in owning a handgun. Any suggestions? Anyone have anything for sale?

How about THIS instead?

KillJoy

Ladysmith by S&W (aka 3913 model)

http://www.outdoors.net/site/images/19852.jpg

For someone who sounds to have been "against" guns their whol life, and presumably an older, single woman.... I do not know if a gun is the "right" choice.

:(

KillJoy

especially if she's one of those who scare easily and this has left her frightened. Wouldn't be bad if she was planning to get some safety courses but I don't see that mentioned so yea, I'm with you on this one.

Two dogs ftw

edit-with or without lasers

I am right down the road from you on RT 36/37 in Delaware. Come see me. I can show you a few different things and make some recommendations.