I don't like some people on here

Guest 614Streets

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate people on the parking wars show from philadelphia, because c'mon jesus christ. And 99% of the people down here in atlanta which I have met. And the last 1% is pissing me off now. In all fairness, they arent from atlanta.

hahah.. i was watching that last night and like WTF? The chick in the beginning of the one of the shows was crying cause she couldn't get her car out.

I wouldnt say I I didnt like you guys... I feel sorry for you all. You see, like "cougar" I myself am an engineer, so that automatically makes me better than all of you. I am so amazingly awesome, tht I feel sorry for you guys that you will never be truly awesome and elite as myself...

and I smell better too.

Too late, watch the news tonight

Just for that, I will have to kill you instead... for taking away the satisfication I would have found from Killing Sam...

but since I wont get complete satisfaction from your death and degradation of your body.... I will have to also take it out on SpaceGhost... I only choose him because no one cares about him anyway, he will not be missed.

hahah.. i was watching that last night and like WTF? The chick in the beginning of the one of the shows was crying cause she couldn't get her car out.

I was watching it too. Looking back, I don't know why the fuck I was even watching it, and why they even made a show about impound lots/parking tickets/boots.

Some of those people on the show take their jobs way too seriously, they think they are doing the world a favor and "keeping the streets safe" :rolleyes:

Just for that, I will have to kill you instead... for taking away the satisfication I would have found from Killing Sam...

but since I wont get complete satisfaction from your death and degradation of your body.... I will have to also take it out on SpaceGhost... I only choose him because no one cares about him anyway, he will not be missed.

I'm not above an ass whoopin'.

Secretly I stalk you, is this you singing your theme song?