Please say its

Guest Removed

I heard this on the news last night. They said the information that they had at the time was that it was a white mustang and a white t-bird racing and one of them went left of center. Atleast thats what the old guy they were interviewing told them.

Rob I know you were worried about me since I have white mustang but im fine, And its always terrible to see something like this happen and as easy as it is for all of us to ridicule everyone and say keep it on the track its alot easier said than done, you never know when you will be sitting at a light minding your own business and someone starts something...my thought are with the families and if racing was not involves I retract my previous statement.

Guest Removed
Rob I know you were worried about me since I have white mustang but im fine, And its always terrible to see something like this happen and as easy as it is for all of us to ridicule everyone and say keep it on the track its alot easier said than done, you never know when you will be sitting at a light minding your own business and someone starts something...my thought are with the families and if racing was not involves I retract my previous statement.

i knew it wasnt you...you find that oil pan yet? dude posted in your thread on buckeyestangs