So im at BBY posting this

ODoyle

Whatever happen to making post people acctually cared to read. I mean seriously nobody is going to care the I am on my fairly used but looks brand new Gateway laptop 6465i, replying to this dumb fucking thread about a peice of shit Apple product. Congrats you are another retarded consumer. :D

I will say this about Apple however. My buddies girlfriend's laptop broke for like the third time...2006 model Mac out of warranty...she goes in a bitches..they give her the new aluminum one no questions asked. Pretty cool (minus the first one breaking a bunch of times)

WHy did you buy it at BestBuy? Why not just go to the apple store in Easton? I was in a best buy the other day and they want $50 for an iPhone dock. Apple store sells them for $30. Accessories are way more there. :nono:

I would have bought a MacBook before an iMac. Unless you just don't care to have a portable computer. BTW why the McSteak?