Bad78Cutlass: incestuous faggots

GonneVille

If I ever meet you in person I would love the chance to tell you that you both are a waste of letters on the internet and I hope that someone rapes your little sister.

omg hahahahahahahahahahawhhahahahhahahahaha thats fucked up. i hate these two fuckers, and if i ever saw you in person id slap the fuck out of both yous d bags.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112

theyre home schooled...no joke

none of the other kids liked them at a real school so they sit around beating eachother off all day while their mom teaches them their abc's

Guest Removed

ok. your uncle still says there his cars, yeah you guys work on them, but they are his cars!

second you have ran your mouth(s) on 2 other site and this one saying this place is a waist of time, but yet you still log in!

this is from buckeye drags

We don't get on there....who's 70pontiac??

hell the one message you sent me on myspace was not even making a bit of sense! you want to trade a $400 tool box for 2 complete nitrous kits. come the fuck on.

and if you cant take some internet shit talking i suggest you back the fuck up right now