Bad78Cutlass: incestuous faggots

GonneVille

hell you are not that much older then them an them boys do good work on cars plus bodywork an can paint the hell out of a car 4 being young as they are

If they do such good work, then why did they butcher my buddies 300? Like a blind man with one arm and 2 fingers worked on it! He had to have the whole thing re-done!

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they do such good work, then why did they butcher my buddies 300? Like a blind man with one arm and 2 fingers worked on it! He had to have the whole thing re-done!

um the better question would be why did your buddy take his 300 to have 2 15 y/old kids in the first place?

Who gives a shit? Seriously, this thread is getting more and more pathetic. "They were home schooled?", "They share an account?", "They work on someone elses car?", "But..but..but.. they said they weren't gonna log back on here!". Fuck, who cares!?

Stop pulling this tough guy bullshit with these minors. They're 15! Do you really think you didn't act like that back then?

This is a car forum, they work on cars. If you don't like them, put them on the ignore list.

WELL SAID

um the better question would be why did your buddy take his 300 to have 2 15 y/old kids in the first place?

It was his uncle that was supposed to do all the work in which he was highly recommended. I told him not to go there and see kevin from here. He did not listen

True, but it is just annoying. They don't know nothing about us and they just run theirs mouths.

Again it is cr. once you understand that then it will make sense. Even though I dont know you or the story, cr has been the same since I have been on here 7 yrs ago.

Also anyone wanna give me cliffs from page 5 to page 9

Again it is cr. once you understand that then it will make sense. Even though I dont know you or the story, cr has been the same since I have been on here 7 yrs ago.

see the end of page 9, same as 5-9

There isn't tits. All you need to know.

Of course you do. We work on the side, carbs, body and paint. But we still work hard and proud of it and that's that.

washing machines work hard too. i'm guessing you guys have dropped out of school?? good move. i don't care if the car is yours or not, but you guys probably have no idea what hard work is--just a hunch.

Guest 614Streets
problem fixed

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m165/Jduffey/boobs.jpg

I wanna do that dont be a menace to society while drinking your juice in the hood , licking kool aid out belly button and hot sauce on toes to the blonde on the right.

Im looking on craigslist now to find them in the erotic section.

if you do, let me know. I'll take the one on the left out and you can have the one on the right and we'll go to a cheap motel and just trade them back and forth. I'll just give them buttsecks so we don't have to worry about the sloppy seconds thing

Guest 614Streets
if you do, let me know. I'll take the one on the left out and you can have the one on the right and we'll go to a cheap motel and just trade them back and forth. I'll just give them buttsecks so we don't have to worry about the sloppy seconds thing

I plan on getting outcall to my house with both , Ill leave a review on CL.

I stayed at the New Rome motel once. :eek:

Your plan works but if its shot on cam and sold online it makes more sense. Right?