Bad78Cutlass: incestuous faggots

GonneVille

I plan on getting outcall to my house with both , Ill leave a review on CL.

I stayed at the New Rome motel once. :eek:

Your plan works but if its shot on cam and sold online it makes more sense. Right?

I'll be sure to check out the review. And then i guess i'll just have them come here a few days later for the buttsecks and make a review and video then post them up too. That way people will be able to decide what they want to do with not having to pay for both. i mean, we'll be doing a public service, and that'll look good on a resume for a new job someday

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 614Streets
I'll be sure to check out the review. And then i guess i'll just have them come here a few days later for the buttsecks and make a review and video then post them up too. That way people will be able to decide what they want to do with not having to pay for both. i mean, we'll be doing a public service, and that'll look good on a resume for a new job someday

One time I ordered a 200 pack of Sildenafil

Guest 614Streets

Yeah forget colonge thats bait , and the knock off shit is great to your lower ventricles.

Got a stripper fired at Rachels one night , might have had a percentage of that in my bloodstream , she made out with me at the bar and bought me drinks , bouncers and club owners were irate.

hell man you are just 4 years older you are still WET behind the EARS 2

15+4=19. I'm 20. Now I see why you stick up for these kids. You're just as retarded as them. As for wet behind the ears, not really. Maybe to the Chevette seeing how it's not finished. But, it's far from my first car. I've had plenty of seat time in other rides.

But as far as their work is concerned, the 300 looked like shit.

Guest Removed
15+4=19. I'm 20. Now I see why you stick up for these kids. You're just as retarded as them. As for wet behind the ears, not really. Maybe to the Chevette seeing how it's not finished. But, it's far from my first car. I've had plenty of seat time in other rides.

my passenger seat dont count as seat time :bangbang:

son 20 you r still wet behind the ears 2. for you to pick on some young teenagers that like the same things you do cars.

• Downvote 1

son 20 you r still wet behind the ears 2. for you to pick on some young teenagers that like the same things you do cars.

However much older and wiser you are, this post shows that you are just as "immature" and ignorant for argue with such younger individuals. Just shut the fuck up already and get back to dick feeding these two butt children of yours. Who the fuck are you anyways?

SSMafia and 79mopower or whatever it is, was running their mouth to us back in a thread a while back. Yet we se them in person and they don't have a word to say.

Oh shit! I missed out on this whole thread! :lol:

Well truth of the matter is prove where the fuck I was running my mouth about something false??? I just simply passed on the truth from what I know. Thank you. And if you felt so strongly about the situation then you shoulda waved your hand and said hi cause i definitely wasn't paying attention to some kids on the west side. :eek:

However much older and wiser you are, this post shows that you are just as "immature" and ignorant for argue with such younger individuals. Just shut the fuck up already and get back to dick feeding these two butt children of yours. Who the fuck are you anyways?
OK SON
  • Downvote 1