Blackberry Storm

Putty

Verizon commercial makes this thing look nice. I heard the screen is the first of it's kind. It's a "Click screen", so you can hoover over things, but have to push it...kinda click it to make the choice. Specs seem nice. 3.2 camera.

http://www.blackberry.com/blackberrystorm/images/photos_full_side.jpg

http://www.blackberry.com/blackberrystorm/specifications.shtml

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes

That's a big plus there..Hardly use it on my Instinct, but I can find ANY business in ANY town and get the phone number to it in secs. No more 411. Then I can make it take me there..Great great feature!

I wanted one but verizon can't explain my super high bill' date='so I shit canned them for AT&T Iphone FTW[/quote']

$100 a month for an iPhone is ridiculous!! They need better plans that that bastard...simple as that.

I checked out one of those. Neat piece of gadgetry. Feels like they use a solenoid or something to get the "click" which is actually more of a sharp vibration. What's interesting is that the software for the touchscreen can figure which of the five tiny buttons I'm covering with my thumb is the one I'm actually trying to hit...

$100 a month for an iPhone is ridiculous!! They need better plans that that bastard...simple as that.

I pay $76 dollars a month with unlimited texting.. it's not that bad.

Not to mention, I have now had my phone for a year and a half now with zero problems AND it's still the best phone on the market :p

If its the same "click" as the Voyager then it just vibrates when you make a selection so it makes you "feel" your selection of sorts.

It's not the same....That's not even heptic feedback I don't believe. The Storm uses a newer type of heptic for the screen.

I checked out one of those. Neat piece of gadgetry. Feels like they use a solenoid or something to get the "click" which is actually more of a sharp vibration. What's interesting is that the software for the touchscreen can figure which of the five tiny buttons I'm covering with my thumb is the one I'm actually trying to hit...

Is it out already for me to go play with? Headed to VZW on lunch.

I pay $76 dollars a month with unlimited texting.. it's not that bad.

Not to mention, I have now had my phone for a year and a half now with zero problems AND it's still the best phone on the market :p

How many minutes? Unlimited nights/weekends? I will agree that after having the iPod Touch, the iPhone has to be the best phone on the market. I wish I could dial from that damn thing all the time. I love it.

Once my "New Every Two" or whatever is up in December I'm planning on getting one, I've already decided without touching it. It just looks too damn cool. From what I've heard, the release date is early next week, but I haven't heard anything set it stone. I'll probably go to Verizon and play with one once they're out there.

Once my "New Every Two" or whatever is up in December I'm planning on getting one, I've already decided without touching it. It just looks too damn cool. From what I've heard, the release date is early next week, but I haven't heard anything set it stone. I'll probably go to Verizon and play with one once they're out there.

If that is true, I may take back the curve I just got.

How many minutes? Unlimited nights/weekends? I will agree that after having the iPod Touch, the iPhone has to be the best phone on the market. I wish I could dial from that damn thing all the time. I love it.

all iPhone plans are the same as the Blackberry plans. Yes Free nights and weekends at the 900 minute plan and above and also what that verizon bastard doesn't offer, rollover minutes. :)

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/specials/en/att_nation_chart.gif

all iPhone plans are the same as the Blackberry plans. Yes Free nights and weekends at the 900 minute plan and above and also what that verizon bastard doesn't offer, rollover minutes. :)

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/specials/en/att_nation_chart.gif

$89.99 for 900 minutes is ripoff though dude. Heck, the price for the amount is a ripoff for any of the three there. You'd be crazy not to do the $129 gimme all plan.

$89.99 for 900 minutes is ripoff though dude. Heck, the price for the amount is a ripoff for any of the three there. You'd be crazy not to do the $129 gimme all plan.

really here is Verizon's pricing looks more expensive to me, and no rollover:

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/verizon.jpg

I agree.....rollover FTW. I've had Cingular/AT&T for a while and that's the main reason. I used to burn through 2000 minutes a month when at Panasonic, but now I can keep my 450mo. plan and roll off a bank of rollover minutes and not miss a beat.

My 8800 and turn-by-turn is so accurate and nice that I no longer use my $1k Garmin any more. :o

really here is Verizon's pricing looks more expensive to me, and no rollover:

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/verizon.jpg