Blackberry Storm

Putty

So....I read the storm got delayed for being a giant pile of shit? Would anyone like to clarify?

BTW, I'm not in the market, just picked up a touch pro on sprint and love it. I just like having the chance to laugh at shitty ass blackberry's

Your sources suck. Came out as scheduled. Phone is currently sold out. Well not completely but mostly.

No complaints here or from anyone else who is using it currently.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No complaints here or from anyone else who is using it currently.

Care to classify the majority of buyers? I'm curious if its the iPhone-gaga teenage girl crowd coming out in hoards or if its more the typical Blackberry buyer, business-minded individuals 18-35.

Care to classify the majority of buyers? I'm curious if its the iPhone-gaga teenage girl crowd coming out in hoards or if its more the typical Blackberry buyer, business-minded individuals 18-35.

I haven't sold one to anyone under the age of 25. A lot of my business customers upgraded from previous blackberrys, and a lot of people are switching from Sprint that have Samsung Instincts. But more typical BB users love the Storm and then you have a few people that are coming from regular phones and just want it because is the suppose next big thing. (Trend Followers)

All the teeny boopers are going for the dare/voyager/env2

Any stores not sold out? and how much can i get one with a 2 year renewal and ready for an upgrade ?

thanks

I played around with one today at the Best Buy on Emerald Parkway in Dublin. Not sure how many they have left though.

I use my iPhone everyday, it eliminates a lot of things for me. I even use the Apple MM email on it. it's push e-mail so I get the e-mail to my phone instantly. So when you fuckin crybabies report a post I get the e-mail and check it out. When I purchase my MacBook Air this week, my path down the darkside will be complete.

I played with one Saturday and thought it was really slick. I had no problems typing on it and I thought it responded quickly enough. Too bad my upgrade discount doesn't kick in for another 2 weeks, they wouldn't let me order one for the lower price just yet :( Oh well, gives them time to get the software smoothed out a bit more.
  • Upvote 1

I played with one Saturday and thought it was really slick. I had no problems typing on it and I thought it responded quickly enough. Too bad my upgrade discount doesn't kick in for another 2 weeks, they wouldn't let me order one for the lower price just yet :( Oh well, gives them time to get the software smoothed out a bit more.

Sorry the phone is in crazy demand to the point that exception cannot be made :(

Its sweet.

Someone stated that it took awhile for me to pick up the texting, thats true but I was coming from a totally different animal. I had a pos chocolate and the qwerty was totally new to me. The "clickable" screen is awesome and just for shits and giggles, another employee in my office has an iphone. We compared the browser speeds and they were very close (storm a tad faster) than the iphone.

Not looking to battle the apple lovers as I have a mac, but the new blackberry holds its own very well.

One of the problems I have with switching blackberry devices is getting the bes setup again and moving all my crap over (mac owner). RIM doesn't make a blackberry manager for MacOS

Say what now?

http://www.pocketmac.com/product.php?type=lp&id=66&gclid=CLed76agkZcCFQVxFQod1yA89g