Free Dogs to New Home

99FLHRCI

The first pic is the males, the second is females. They are brown or black. He is supposed to get more pics tonight. He is trying to get on the site to answer questions. He said it he got an approval but can't seem to get in. I do not know if he did his intro yet though.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Derek, this is not your concern. My ex-wife was the cause of me losing my last two dogs, and we all know where she is now.

I called, and then we traded about a half-dozen emails confirming I was first on the list. Then he stopped responding.

Come take my dog

Derek, this is not your concern. My ex-wife was the cause of me losing my last two dogs, and we all know where she is now.

I called, and then we traded about a half-dozen emails confirming I was first on the list. Then he stopped responding.

He said he has tried to email you back. He still has 2 black males and 1 black female. He cannot get on this site so you have to get ahold of him on his home e-mail or call him. He said you can come pick on up the 23 or 24. Call me if you need help getting ahold of him (he sits in the cube next to me). He remembers you wanted a black male and they are still available. My number is 937-243-4521.

He said he will be home by 5pm tonite and you can come get them. He just tried getting on and it will not let him few the forums. I was standing right behind him as he did it. If you have any questions feel free to call me and I will get answers ASAP.

Does this guy also breed Pitbulls? If so, I wouldn't take a dog from him to save my life, he runs a puppy mill.

STFU! You got no clue what you are talking about. No where in here are pitbulls mentioned. He responibly breeds Dalmations. He has another personal dog that was in his yard and got knocked up by a neighbor's dog that had got loose. He wants to get rid of them to good homes instead of dumping them in the wild or at a pound. If you have nothing better to say then make accusations based off it's a guy and he has dogs, then go shit in another thread. :asshole:

I don't run puppy mill Thank YOU !!!!! Kendra that is fine I will see you tonight and Thanks Anthony for Finally letting me on here.. TJ had been helping me out on here because I haven't been able to get on.. I don't check the often Please call me if you want to talk to me and if you want to say anything bad about me my number is open 419-371-3990.. Just trying to fine good home for something the shouldn't have happened..

STFU! You got no clue what you are talking about. No where in here are pitbulls mentioned. He responibly breeds Dalmations. He has another personal dog that was in his yard and got knocked up by a neighbor's dog that had got loose. He wants to get rid of them to good homes instead of dumping them in the wild or at a pound. If you have nothing better to say then make accusations based off it's a guy and he has dogs, then go shit in another thread. :asshole:

No where was it mentioned, hence why I asked jackass. Did you see my question?

There is a guy in Waynesfield, who runs a puppy mill, guy breed Pitbulls, Cane's, and a few others. As selling like 20 puppies every month.