Ken Block Subaru Tire Consumption

ansonivan

Amazing! I'd kill to drive like that.

All it takes is seat time and a car that can blow all four tires off..

How is the traction on the KDWs? Anyone know how they compare to RE-01Rs? If they suck, I might get a set for my rally car so I can play on the tarmac. I currently have Hankook R-S2s, and at an Auto-X I took it to, I just couldn't get the rear to break loose consistently, and I was anything BUT smooth with the car.

Crazy sick video. Best I've seen posted here. Rep for you sir. :cool:

I've had one since 02 and I can't do that. :(

I can't imagine what it would look like when done even if it could. I'm sure that thing is built nicely, but could a stock one even take that abuse :eek:

Crazy sick video. Best I've seen posted here. Rep for you sir. :cool:

I can't imagine what it would look like when done even if it could. I'm sure that thing is built nicely, but could a stock one even take that abuse :eek:

Thorne's isn't stock and it breaks constantly. lol

All it takes is seat time and a car that can blow all four tires off..

How is the traction on the KDWs? Anyone know how they compare to RE-01Rs? If they suck, I might get a set for my rally car so I can play on the tarmac. I currently have Hankook R-S2s, and at an Auto-X I took it to, I just couldn't get the rear to break loose consistently, and I was anything BUT smooth with the car.

I've only raced at one autocross so far and in my opinion they hooked up pretty good.

I imagine the hubs are going to be an issue with that car. And it's not a DD so it an easy replacement for a race team. There is a lot done to that car. Sequential Tranny to start.

No sequential tranny in this car, nor his rally car. Its against Rally America rules. He does, however, have a dog box.

• 2 weeks later...
saw this video a few weeks back at a buddys house... thats almost as insame as the DA "bad as hell" trailer....

Wait a second-did you really just compare people power sliding cars OVER cones, off course, sometimes with no real course in sight, to this

A guy driving a car on a PRECISION course, doing shit you cant even pull hitting shift+F7+all cheats on in Need for Speed Mad tyte Drift Syndicate , and doing better power slides that the Drift boys in an AWD car?!?! :gtfo:

I dont know what kind of Cheba they are spreading over at driftforlife.com but send some my way. My addy is in your PM.