New Wheels on the Formula. A little different

Benner

definatly dislike the wagon wheels, they are just too 'beefy'(but im a fan of pencil thin spokes too, so i may be biased). i normally love black wheels, but they just dont look as good on dark non-gray scale colored cars. i certainly wouldn't call it bad looking at all, but not as good as it was.

Well I appreciates all your guys opinions whether good or bad. Like I said, The main reason I did the trade was because of the intake but I don't think they look too bad. I actually like them on the dark Blue color of the car. I'll probally end up getting another set of ZR1's powdercoated but for now these are plenty good for me. The old ZR1's were curb rashed on several areas so that took away the appeal of them, at least to me. Plus I hated always having to polish and wax them. These wheels will be much easier to care for.

If I get a chance to, I'll wash the car tomorrow and clean the wheels and get some better photo's of the car and maybe I'll change a couple people's thoughts.