It's OSU / scUM week

TimTaylor751647545500

I'm about to go bet my whole paycheck on this 19 point spead. The past 3 years hasn't even added up to 19 points between each team. This game hasn't been won by 19 points since Michigan won in 1993 28-0.

In 2006, Ohio State had 42 points, and Michigan had 39. I'm no mathematician, but I'm fairly sure both of those numbers are higher than the number 19, let alone when added together.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michigan football practice was delayed nearly two hours this morning after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the field. Head coach Rich Rodriguez (also known as Dick Rod) immediately suspended practice while police and federal agents were called to investigate. After a complete analysis FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line. Practice was resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

Michigan football practice was delayed nearly two hours this morning after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the field. Head coach Rich Rodriguez (also known as Dick Rod) immediately suspended practice while police and federal agents were called to investigate. After a complete analysis FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line. Practice was resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

that's old. but Funny.

In 2006, Ohio State had 42 points, and Michigan had 39. I'm no mathematician, but I'm fairly sure both of those numbers are higher than the number 19, let alone when added together.

Do you know what a spread means? That spread is only 3 points. 42-39=3

The bucks should win by 50, but they wont. Tressel will play it close on purpose. He will not want to make Michigan look any worse then need be out of respect. I think it will be 17-3 maybe 24-10 something like that. Beanie will bust off a 50 yard run for the 3rd straight year and have over 150 yards. Would be nice to see him get 300 yards before he heads to the NFL next year, yes he is gone!

As for those waiting to see Michigan beat tOSU I say good luck to ya. I dont see Michigan beating OSU for a few years, the talent levels are not even close. Plus Tressel owns Michigan and Michigan is a train wreck thats not getting any better. Theres reports that Sam McGuffie is gonna transfer at the end of this year.

The bucks should win by 50, but they wont. Tressel will play it close on purpose. He will not want to make Michigan look any worse then need be out of respect. I think it will be 17-3 maybe 24-10 something like that. Beanie will bust off a 50 yard run for the 3rd straight year and have over 150 yards. Would be nice to see him get 300 yards before he heads to the NFL next year, yes he is gone!

As for those waiting to see Michigan beat tOSU I say good luck to ya. I dont see Michigan beating OSU for a few years, the talent levels are not even close. Plus Tressel owns Michigan and Michigan is a train wreck thats not getting any better. Theres reports that Sam McGuffie is gonna transfer at the end of this year.

35-10

I had a dream last night where I was looking at the scoreboard after the game. I don't usually dream anything worthwhile, and I'm not one to ever look into anything in dreams when I do, but what the hell - the score was OSU 24 MICH 23.

Can Tressel cover a spread? I mean I think he covered last week by .5 even with the late trash TD NW had. Is that right? I thought I was reading somewhere that OSU does not cover much.

Where'd you get that info? The toilet store? But seriously... OSU had some ridiculous streak of covering the spread in every game for a year and a half or two years from somewhere in 2005 until that Illinois game in 2006. But they actually cover quite a bit. Maybe not this season since I don't bet much on OSU just because it's not smart (IMO) but under Tressel they cover more often than not.