Fuck companies outside the us.

wnaplay1647545503

Fuck any and all companies who have their customer service people in another country. They can all suck my balls. If you work for a company that does this, kick youself in the nuts. Who speaks english this fucking good anyways. Its like talking to a fucking robot. Fuck them. I have half the mind to fly to the phillipines and just start knocking motherfuckers out until I get the right one. Why the fuck are you telling me that the line is breaking up. No fucking shit, asshole you are thousands of miles away. Suck my balls. Do they not teach them the term manager or supervisor? Why the fuck would would I want to talk to you in the goddamn first place. You are obviously not smart enough to make a goddamn decision so put the motherfuckin manager on the damn phone. Stupid bitch.
  • Confused 1

There is a perception that no one in the US would do this work for minimum wage.

True story. We hired to morons in the Phillipines this year. They make roughy 9k a year compared to 50k a year here in the US.

They are the two worst employees EVER. Even with 2 months of straight training.

Remember, it's not "outsourcing". Chase calls it "Globalization"

Fuck that.

True story. We hired to morons in the Phillipines this year. They make roughy 9k a year compared to 50k a year here in the US.

They are the two worst employees EVER. Even with 2 months of straight training.

Remember, it's not "outsourcing". Chase calls it "Globalization"

Fuck that.

When I was there it was Mumbai they outsourced... sorry... globalized to. And the wage difference was rediculous. Something like 25-30k stateside as oppose to 4-5k in Mumbai. My brother's dept is slowly being outsourced little by little despite the lack of customer support there. Its bad.

Fuck any and all companies who have their customer service people in another country. They can all suck my balls. If you work for a company that does this, kick youself in the nuts. Who speaks english this fucking good anyways. Its like talking to a fucking robot. Fuck them. I have half the mind to fly to the phillipines and just start knocking motherfuckers out until I get the right one. Why the fuck are you telling me that the line is breaking up. No fucking shit, asshole you are thousands of miles away. Suck my balls. Do they not teach them the term manager or supervisor? Why the fuck would would I want to talk to you in the goddamn first place. You are obviously not smart enough to make a goddamn decision so put the motherfuckin manager on the damn phone. Stupid bitch.

This post is breaking up, I cant read it. It seems you have a bad connection to the innernets.

Not long ago we were having some problems with Comcast (their weekly auditor had our house mistagged so they kept shutting off our cable/internet every week). I'm generally mild-mannered on the phone, as getting mad at the customer service reps just makes things slower. The first 2 times I was on the phone with people from Texas and it took about 2 hours each time to get some results, which usually involved waiting a day for someone to come out here to fix our cable but not retag it, so it just got shut off every consecutive week. The third time I called I reached someone in Bangalore, India. I was on the phone for 20 minutes and had a service supervisor at my house 2 hours later who fixed the problem permanently.

Cheap, efficient foreign labor > overpaid U.S. unions.