AHHHH Fast Food is killing me!!!

2pointslow

So after 6 years of not stepping a foot into a fast food joint. Me and my freind went to Mcdonalds at 1:30 am sat morning. Now im craving the fucking shit. Oh well i guess i need to eat all the unhealthy food i can untill the end of january when i start cutting for my competition.

Who else hates how addicting this stuff is?

I quit cold turkey fast food in all its forms about three years ago. Didn't eat it for a year while I was working out, and lost 50 something lbs. Started eating it again and gained it all back. I really need to start working out again, 270 something doesn't make me happy.

ive really cut back. i used to eat the shit almost daily. aside from saving a lot of money, ive went from ~212 to mid 170's over the last year and a half, and gotten my body fat % down to like 15%, which im happy with for now. still working on it though

I've been trying to gain weight for ever. Im strictly on a fast food diet but its not working. Ask phil I eat like 1000lb fat guy

thats not the kind of weight anyone should want to gain.

i do miss eating wendys all the time though. was good food. i think the last time i had it was mid-october when i was in pittsburgh. we made a beer run and a kid asked us to grab him something on the way back. we got back to my friends apartment and he had left, so i slammed his burger.

I can't eat McDonalds anymore. It just tastes like complete shit. Maybe their fries. Even that gives me a higher salt content than the fuckin ocean itself.

Oh, and genetics shmenetics. You skinny folk will be the first to starve and/or the first to be eaten when the food supply runs low. :D

I watched that movie Supersize Me this week, that was really disturbing. The guy was kicking out liver enzymes by week three and his Total Cholesterol went from 165 to 245 in three weeks.

Sad...very sad

http://thestockmasters.com/images/mcdonalds-fat.jpg

• 2 weeks later...