2004 Mercury Marauder for 18k or 2006 300C SRT8 for

Aaron

Opinions:

2004 Mercury Marauder for 18k

OR

2006 Chrysler 300C SRT 8 for 25k

Assume that the mileage is the same, at around 30k. This is just for fun, wondering what people would choose. I like both, and don't know what I would pick. A lot of work can be done for 7k to the Mercury.

Size and looks wize would def be the SRT. Mercury has the sleeper status hands down, but is much slower stock. Handling would also go the SRT.

But which would you choose?

WOW.

Stock for stock.... SRT.

If you wanna boost, and have a sleeper, the MM. Brian can tune it too ;) I can help w/ ANY issues you have w/ the MM.

Most agree the MM needs a Tune and 4.10's.... so... add those to the Budget.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

PS - I sold my 11.79 Sec MM for $18,000 ;)

Opinions:

2004 Mercury Marauder for 18k

OR

2006 Chrysler 300C SRT 8 for 25k

I'd go 300C. Work them on price though....a buddy of mine picked up a beautiful SRT-8 for $22k from the dealer at 23/315....don't remember their name. Window sticker was $46k and in the glove box.

Only downside he said is mpg's, but he bought it when gas was near $4gal so now he's loving it even more. We both drive for business.

I like everything about it....but damn it sounded sexy merging on the freeway...not to mention we were in hauling at 110+ in what totally didn't feel like a Chrysler product. MBZ influence shows through for sure.