Me, Myself and I

eBell

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome intro! How long have you been working on the pit crew?

I've been helping them out (or getting in the way) for 5 years. Nothing glamorous. Like I said, just a pit monkey. Lot of work, long days, long nights and at times far too much fun. Pretty much the same group of guys the entire time so it's like working with a bunch of smartass brothers with the team owners being Mom and Dad. :D

• Upvote 1

At this point in time I don't have enough data to refute this statement. But I am having fun.

Nice. I was just kidding anyways. I wanted to test you and see what you would come back with :).

Welcome to the site. Nice rides.

Nice. I was just kidding anyways. I wanted to test you and see what you would come back with :).

Welcome to the site. Nice rides.

No worries. If that comment got me all butt-hurt I'd need a thicker skin transplant.

And while appreciated you may want to hold judgement on my vehicles until you've witnessed their glory in person. :)

• Upvote 1

Looks like a 300ZX to me, but who am I to say?

You know, it might be. I saw the red graphics on the hood on the right side and assumed that was the same stuff from last year, seeing how I didn't get to see the car this year. I could be wrong.

+rep for you, for posting a picture of the Supra I painted last year, just days before it went to win the 2007 LeMons race.

And for being a new addition to the CR Gun Crew :bangbang:

I've known Eric for some time and he's a great guy. I forgot you had to post an intro here and he did a fantastic job. I would have expected nothing less from him!

great intro.

Mind me asking what ALMS team?

Grand American Rolex series, not ALMS. Southard Motorsports is the team. Started off running 911's in the GT class and a Fabcar in the DP class. Moved to a Riggins piece of crap Corvette for GT and a BMW powered Riley for DP. Ended running a Lexus powered Riley DP only.

I do have a few friends that work in the ALMS series (Flying Lizard, Rahal, Intersport) and would like to give that a try but none of their teams are curently hiring. At least not for anything I'm qualified to do.

Thought I'd add this here as well as the "Pic" forum since it wasn't available when I did the Intro.

Pic of my DD in Winter mode. No, it's not on jackstands. Coilover suspensions can go the other way. :D

http://www.netwalk.com/~mrbell/SnowReadyFront.jpg

Grand American Rolex series, not ALMS. Southard Motorsports is the team. Started off running 911's in the GT class and a Fabcar in the DP class. Moved to a Riggins piece of crap Corvette for GT and a BMW powered Riley for DP. Ended running a Lexus powered Riley DP only.

I do have a few friends that work in the ALMS series (Flying Lizard, Rahal, Intersport) and would like to give that a try but none of their teams are curently hiring. At least not for anything I'm qualified to do.

sorry, you caught me sleeping on the ALMS thing. Andy helped clarify for me whom you work for. We're up at Auto Assets from time to time.