Royal Purple, where to get it locally?

SpaceGhost

Hey I went to Shit-Mart to get Mobile 1 for my wife's car and my car, and they only had one container of oil for the wife's car. SO I guess I am going to try Royal Purple. I would like to get it locally as I am driving to Chicago next Friday. I want to line up 5 quarts of like 5w/30 to give myself plenty of time to change the oil before I leave. Where do you get it here in c-bus? Scott, you sell it at Pickups plus correct? I would like to get it a little closer to Westerville if possible.

Hey I went to Shit-Mart to get Mobile 1 for my wife's car and my car, and they only had one container of oil for the wife's car. SO I guess I am going to try Royal Purple. I would like to get it locally as I am driving to Chicago next Friday. I want to line up 5 quarts of like 5w/30 to give myself plenty of time to change the oil before I leave. Where do you get it here in c-bus? Scott, you sell it at Pickups plus correct? I would like to get it a little closer to Westerville if possible.

We should have that in stock at the Lewis Center store. I will let Scott know that you are lookig for it in case he hasnt seen this yet.