Spotted: Ferrari 612

Putty

I was just in Gahanna and spotted this. We were both 1st at light. Light turned green and he shot off like a bat outta hell. On and off the gas he was cause it was breaking loose. Sounded like a 2 stroke dirtbike....or a dream I had...

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/bixsman/SSPX0036.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/bixsman/SSPX0038.jpg

A much better pic. My gf snapped a phone shot in traffic the other day on the way here to show me, but it was hard to make out.

That's a sexy car.

She saw this ferrari the other day? Odd it's out so much right now with all the salt on the roads.

I see that car all the time on riverside dr in UA ive seen it in the rain, cloudy, sunny, cold,warm it has to have 5k on it already...

it is a sweet ride....but then if you can afford it, who gives a crap if it is raining or sunny. just have it detailed and continue enjoying it. salt and rain won't kill it.

it is a sweet ride....but then if you can afford it, who gives a crap if it is raining or sunny. just have it detailed and continue enjoying it. salt and rain won't kill it.

+1 to that.

my personal theory is that its not a piece of jewelry, its a car. it was made to be driven, not to sit in a garage and get 100 miles a year put on it.

He already sold the ZR1? Was that just to hold him over until the Ferrari came in?

I dont understand his logic cause he sold his Ferrari 430 before he got the Skyline and ZR1. Then sold those for the 599. I think he is goin to keep this one for awhile (atleast a year) is my guess.

I feel like a stalker but I live next to him so it is hard for me not to notice the dozen 80k+ cars.