Too late to turn back now.....

SpaceGhost

Air is sweet, all set up with time capsule and iPhones transfered over to the Air and iTunes account. Needs Office for Mac, getting that from work Monday. Thing is pretty fast with the Solid State Drive, transfering files goes pretty fast. Wireless N is noticeably faster on transfer of files. We got a free printer with it, I need to set it up, and plug it in the time capsule so I can print from anywhere on my property. I still haven't even opened the optical drive I bought with the Air. :)

I'm rocking the Macbook, connected via Airport Extreme wireless N, that I bought last year on Black Friday. Working like a charm and I barely use my PC anymore and I transferred about 4GB of picures wirelessly and it worked like a charm.

The Mac isn't immune to occasional freezing, but I'm only running on 1GB of RAM. 4GB is coming soon. iPhone coming soon....

I'm rocking the Macbook, connected via Airport Extreme wireless N, that I bought last year on Black Friday. Working like a charm and I barely use my PC anymore and I transferred about 4GB of picures wirelessly and it worked like a charm.

The Mac isn't immune to occasional freezing, but I'm only running on 1GB of RAM. 4GB is coming soon. iPhone coming soon....

:thumbup: the iPhone just fits in so nice with all the stuff.

Once Snow Leopard comes out in Jan, this thing will fly even faster, it will take advantage of the multi core and the GPU.

I need to find a good sleeve to put this thing in.

The last record I know of for the LSx is a 6.866 @ 205.47 (on a factory production iron block, not the LSx/aftermarket block).

What is the record LC2?

They're about even then. :cool:

6.8x@203mph at 3000'

Edit: that's in a Regal body, in a rail, or one of Kenny D's car they've been faster