Cars?

Guest Jrcz24

^^^ needs more fail.

Actually I've never failed on any of the other sites I'm on cause everyone is friendly and doesn't produce negative energy towards other members. So I'm still a proud member of prolly about 15 other sites.

none of these sites have any importance... theres like 5 forums i ahvent checked in a long ass time... id be surprized if u made it on them...

and how can u be proud with a fail of a caviler?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me? I'm more grown up than you. I don't go around bashing people and thread-jacking their threads and getting it locked up. If you ask me thats a bit Immature, don't you think?

NO. :gtfo: noob!

Have you seen some of the TRD Cavalier's out there? They are pretty sweet, the Toyota Racing Department only made around 400 of them but its possible to still see them. Right now I'm kinda looking at a few Toyota Cavaliers in Japan for around $1,000 U.S. but I think it will cost a lot to get it shipped over here to the states and it might even be in Customs for a while.

You know how many times ive herd people say that wanted to import a car blah blah blah, even the guys stationed over there ive met never follow through , even guys in the military that get free shipping can not afford all the paper work money, taxes for both countrys, ect ive only seen 2 people send there cars back and one was my father, and another guy was in the marines, he had a 98 180sx he did not send the body of the car just all the engine and tranny peices, he took everything apart into 150 lb peices and sent his engine and tranny back in peices, now the engine made a home into a 240z and is running in TX.

^^^ needs more fail.

none of these sites have any importance... theres like 5 forums i ahvent checked in a long ass time... id be surprized if u made it on them...

and how can u be proud with a fail of a caviler?

Which sites are those?

Theres nothing really that bad about Cavaliers, I mean sure their interiors suck ass, and there suspensions can use a lot of work. But I mean if its possible for GM to make a pretty popular vehicle like that, that is many different continents across this great planet of ours. There are Cavalier in the U.S., Canada, Japan, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Europe, Australia, South America. If thats possible then GM must have done something right.LOL

WAIT what the fuck is the diff between a Cavalier in the USA then japan? please do not tell me its just badges and that its JDM RHD lol?

There Fenders were a little flaired out cause its said that the Japanese don't like the tires sticking out past the body. The Japanese also raced the Cavaliers in the JGTC series.

Which sites are those?

Theres nothing really that bad about Cavaliers, I mean sure their interiors suck ass, and there suspensions can use a lot of work. But I mean if its possible for GM to make a pretty popular vehicle like that, that is many different continents across this great planet of ours. There are Cavalier in the U.S., Canada, Japan, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Europe, Australia, South America. If thats possible then GM must have done something right.LOL

oh i am so not telling u what sites they are.. isnt it bad enough already?

AND THEY MADE A POPULAR DD GAS CAR!!!!

no where did gm get the idea any moron would make it fast.

I hate your existence. Please go do something about it!

* And Triple, not that it was a challenge since Im one of the only losers on here right now. :D

i cant get a triple.. kevin will come back and ruin it agian....

There Fenders were a little flaired out cause its said that the Japanese don't like the tires sticking out past the body. The Japanese also raced the Cavaliers in the JGTC series.

Hahahaha the JGTC? Thats sucks for them. Just because they entered a car in a race doesnt mean its a cool/ fast car. Fuck I can take a festiva to the track and race it but it would still be a suck ass festiva.

have you seen some of the japanese trends? if you did you would see that some of the VIP car hav MAD tire expulsion..... and not to mention the old cars WITH HUGE ASS EXHAUST!!!! they make are fart cans look tame...comparied to there straight pipe hangers.. there stupid tall.

do you even know what you are talking about? are you high on anything? they made these cars just for japanese because of there tires sticking out past the body ? right.......... post up a pic of this super tight jdm j body dawg.

do you even know what you are talking about? are you high on anything? they made these cars just for japanese because of there tires sticking out past the body ? right.......... post up a pic of this super tight jdm j body dawg.

http://images.drom.ru/reviews/photos/toyota/cavalier/5882_0.jpeg

cuz i bet thats stock...

and nd2race werent you in the group that got ditched in cleveland a few month back when the srt4 blew his tranny ?

How'd I get ditched? The SRT4 followed me off the freeway so I could see how bad it was. I don't know where anything is up there anyway.

How'd I get ditched? The SRT4 followed me off the freeway so I could see how bad it was. I don't know where anything is up there anyway.

lol no i meant ditched as in you missed most of the guys from cleveland..because typically they ditch out.... mostly because of a certain loud mouthed cop car driving person.... but hes a good guy. just has rubbed alot of people the wrong way lol.

and enxt time u guys come up in the spring we are going to ahve to do a good pull.. my 383 will be in with a litte shot.

lol no i meant ditched as in you missed most of the guys from cleveland..because typically they ditch out.... mostly because of a certain loud mouthed cop car driving person.... but hes a good guy. just has rubbed alot of people the wrong way lol.

Yeah that was me.