Cars?

Guest Jrcz24

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've also thought about going ECO since there's a lot more aftermarket availability for it instead of the 2.4 LD9 I'm doing, but it would be a little more expensive to build considering I don't have that much cash flow.

I was also thinking of twin charging my 2.4 after the Turbo build, but I don't want the hassle that comes with it considering it would be a bitch to tune.

I was also thinking of twin charging my 2.4 after the Turbo build, but I don't want the hassle that comes with it considering it would be a bitch to tune.

I thought about putting a Veyron engine/drivetrain in my S4, but I don't want the hassle of dealing with 4 turbos. 2 is already a bitch to tune.

cavalier = basic daily driver. Doing anything at all to it is a complete waste of time/energy/money. Nobody gives a shit about an econobox. Adding a body kit makes it looks stupid, when stock its not a half bad looking car, and it will earn you the title of ricer. Stock its slow, because hey look its an econobox. Modifying it earns little results without spending way more money than you can afford, because hey its an econobox. If you were to somehow possibly make it quick, it wouldn't matter because hey its still an econobox.

Embrace the fact that cavaliers make ok daily drivers, and leave it at that. If you want something fast, get something that makes a good base to modify (AKA not a FWD 4 banger econobox).

That's one reason why you are being flamed. You are also being flamed because you are trying way too hard to fit in, after not initially paying any attention to the stickies. If you can fix your attitude enough to win people over to let you in, then so be it. If you can't do that in a couple of days, I'm going to lock this thread and ban you for being an annoying whiny bitch who fails at noobdom. If you would have read some of the other threads before starting your own, you would have noticed that most people who join here get to move on to the rest of the board pretty quickly and painlessly.

As mentioned before, this process was formed after getting negative press due to newspaper articles about street racing and wrecks, and we found ourselves getting sudden surges of new members. Its a bit of a filter, and if anything, the members on here allow too many noobs through as we still have douchebags that make it through and still need to be dealt with.

As for my previous posts on here, I was bored and posting premade ethug posts to see how you would respond. Your responses came across as being whiny, so you won't get any help from me.

Oh, and there's nothing wrong with RWD in the snow if you know how to drive. I'm proud of the fact that I have never owned a FWD in my life.

I can agree with you there. I don't condone street racing either. I think the real races happen at the track.

I do have one question though, It refers to the econobox situation. What about all the Civic owners out there? noone makes fun of them. Civics are considered econoboxs as well. I'm also not trying to cause any contraversy over the civic owners, so please don't think I'm trying to bash them.

I do have one question though, It refers to the econobox situation. What about all the Civic owners out there? noone makes fun of them. Civics are considered econoboxs as well.

Wheres my facepalm jpg !?!?

Everyone makes fun of them, even them.

I can agree with you there. I don't condone street racing either. I think the real races happen at the track.

I do have one question though, It refers to the econobox situation. What about all the Civic owners out there? noone makes fun of them. Civics are considered econoboxs as well.

HA...

HAHAHA.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....pause....HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Wheres my facepalm jpg !?!?

Everyone makes fun of them, even them.

I'm being serious noone made fun of Eric for building a fast Civic, even though its an econobox as well.

I do have one question though, It refers to the econobox situation. What about all the Civic owners out there? noone makes fun of them. Civics are considered econoboxs as well. I'm also not trying to cause any contraversy over the civic owners, so please don't think I'm trying to bash them.

Wow, it's at this point that everybody at the party just slowly turns around and starts talking as though you were never there.

The only friend of mine that has ever owned a civic and tried to make it fast, now owns an F-body that's faster stock than his old civic was with the Type R motor that it got after blowing two stock motors on nitrous.

But yeah, there's one fast honda in Columbus. It's a shop car, and has more money in it than I make in two years of working.

Just looking out man.

Damnit, Thanks. I really need to take some grammar classes. I never thought I screwed up that much grammar in my sentences before. I'm also pretty sure I made some mistakes in this post as well. I promise I will look into making my posts with less grammar problems next time.

WOW. I spend about 25% of my day at work talking shit about honda's. And I drive a sentra! Thats just how bad they and you are, civics and you get bashed by people like me who also drive econobox's. But, Ive finally gotten smart and Im lookin to get rid of this and buy a real car because I would actually like to go fast. You just want to "look different" which sounds great at first but will amount to nothing in the long run. This is columbusRACING.com not columbusHEYLOOKATME,MYCAVALIERDOESNTLOOKLIKEYOURS.com. Dumbass.

Damnit, Thanks. I really need to take some grammar classes. I never thought I screwed up that much grammar in my sentences before. I'm also pretty sure I made some mistakes in this post as well. I promise I will look into making my posts with less grammar problems next time.

Being nice such as this, won't change our view of you. Your fate here is sealed. As soon as you went to Columbusdsm you made that decision for yourself. You're a waste of bandwidth here. It should be pretty evident how much you're wanted here when the mods start giving you shit. Do us all a favor, leave.

Look at this situation here. when I made that post I was F*ing tired and it was about 2a.m. and I was on edge because this is only only Forum with this particular setup on it. I mean out like 50 forums that i have skimmed across this is the only one like it and thats what pissed me off and it was the first night i was on here. So believe me if I had the power to control time i would change everything I have done within the past 48 hours. I'm just trying to change this around cause I want to see the respectable side of this Forum.

I just had a very eloquent flame written up with a plethora of long, expository words, but somehow I managed to delete it. I will annotate what I had written:

Jim,

-Your decision with your schooling is readily apparent in your posts, and in your comment about fixing your car. You didn't go to school the right way, yet you make the comment that you couldn't afford to paint your whole car. Something there doesn't seem quite right to me.

-Just because you've been on forums for the past few years doesn't make people like you. From what I can tell, you're probably been as big of a douche over there for years as you have been here for a couple of days. It just shows that you have made the decision to waste time on the internet, and document the years that you've been there. Bravo man, bravo.

-You drive a Cavalier. Therefore, that automatically eliminates your right AND the possibility of you calling anyone else's car gay. Please, do not do it again.

-Please, stop breathing my air, drinking my water, eating my food, and for God's sake, I hope you haven't had the chance to reproduce.

I believe that's the general gist of that I had typed up. I hope you've thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Oh, if you need any help comprehending what I've written above, then too bad. Don't bother me.

Look at this situation here. when I made that post I was F*ing tired and it was about 2a.m. and I was on edge because this is only only Forum with this particular setup on it. I mean out like 50 forums that i have skimmed across this is the only one like it and thats what pissed me off and it was the first night i was on here. So believe me if I had the power to control time i would change everything I have done within the past 48 hours. I'm just trying to change this around cause I want to see the respectable side of this Forum.

You fucked that up. bye bye

:gtfo:

And I'm supposed to care why? Your post gets an 84, and 84 for... :marc2: