Cars?

Guest Jrcz24

Haha, funny.

I've noticed thats how you guys do it. You guys bash on the newbies who try and join this site for the "main" common interest which is cars, and you guys keep bashing until they give up and stop posting. If this site doesn't want newbies then why don't you make it so that no newbies ever again will be allowed to join. I just thought this site was about a bunch of automotive enthusiasts like me who talk about there cars and common interests in this vast automotive world of ours.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a waste of bandwidth...

Can I get reimbursed for my time that I just invested in this thread? Anyone?

Oh and to make a quick point...I bet you call Kroger "Kroger's", but there is no "s" at the end.

bah...this is actually crossle lol

What a waste of bandwidth...

Can I get reimbursed for my time that I just invested in this thread? Anyone?

Oh and to make a quick point...I bet you call Kroger "Kroger's", but there is no "s" at the end.

bah...this is actually crossle lol

Actually there is no Kroger up here that I know of atleast. But I have heard of them.

Haha, funny.

I've noticed that's(Apostrophe...again) how you guys do it. You guys bash on the newbies who try and join this site for the "main" common interest which is cars, and you guys keep bashing until they give up and stop posting. If this site doesn't want newbies then why don't you make it so that no newbies ever again will be allowed to join?(That was a question...right? So it should end with a question mark, not a period) I just thought this site was about a bunch of automotive enthusiasts like me who talk about their cars and common interests in this vast automotive world of ours.

To answer your question. We love getting new members here. Members that have reading comprehension and follow the rules before they post. Members that don't go to other sites and bash us for being sick of the same old idiots coming off the street and acting like douche bags. We've had a lot of negative attention from the media, we don't need dumbasses bringing more negative attention/energy here. Oh and your post was worded like complete shit, so that one was particularly difficult to edit. I definitely need some help from the Grammar Nazi himself on that one.

That sure is a nice little story. Don't worry I won't mess with a gorilla man ever again. Excuse me while i go to the bathroom and deliver one of your silver back gorilla soldiers. Is Mark Henry also a relation of your's cause hes also a silverback as well? If so, can i have his autograph?

Stop spamming you little piece of shit. Nobody wants you here. I hope a pig fucks you in the ass again. I'm tired of your inferiority staining this forum. Now get the fuck out of this forum and never come back.

• Upvote 1

To answer your question. We love getting new members here. Members that have reading comprehension and follow the rules before they post. Members that don't go to other sites and bash us for being sick of the same old idiots coming off the street and acting like douche bags. We've had a lot of negative attention from the media, we don't need dumbasses bringing more negative attention/energy here. Oh and your post was worded like complete shit, so that one was particularly difficult to edit. I definitely need some help from the Grammar Nazi himself on that one.

First of all I'm no newb from the street. check out these other sites I'm on.

ClubCav.com

Jbody.org

OhioJbody.org

V6z24.com

Cruxmotorsports.com

greatlakesdsm.forumwise.com

and you already know about ClevelandRacing and Columbusdsm.

Second of all I did follow the rules. I made an intro that described myself and my cars and I posted pics of my car, that way you guys could get to know me, instead you guys automatically thought I was some random newb from the street and started bashing me. To me thats no way to welcome newbies.

Oh, and about the negative thing you guys are the ones starting with the negative stuff. I thought you didn't want to bring the negative stuff? If you guys really don't want negative stuff on this site then the first thing you need to do is stop saying negative things to the newbs and nicely welcome newbies to this wonderful establishment that was created here.

What happened to your other thread, the one titled "My Life?"

Oh its prolly been deleted or moved to a shit talking section like the one that Cleveland Racing has.

Haha, funny.

I've noticed thats how you guys do it. You guys bash on the newbies who try and join this site for the "main" common interest which is cars, and you guys keep bashing until they give up and stop posting. If this site doesn't want newbies then why don't you make it so that no newbies ever again will be allowed to join. I just thought this site was about a bunch of automotive enthusiasts like me who talk about there cars and common interests in this vast automotive world of ours.

You dumb fuck. Look at my join date. I'm a newbie too, if you pay attention to the intro stickies it CLEARLY states "prepare to be flamed". I would have figured you would be used to it for driving and modifying a econobox chick car. Now, get the fuck out.

You dumb fuck. Look at my join date. I'm a newbie too, if you pay attention to the intro stickies it CLEARLY states "prepare to be flamed". I would have figured you would be used to it for driving and modifying a econobox chick car. Now, get the fuck out.

At least its not a Gay mans car like your Jetta is.

First of all I'm no newb from the street. check out these other sites I'm on.

ClubCav.com

Jbody.org

OhioJbody.org

V6z24.com

Cruxmotorsports.com

greatlakesdsm.forumwise.com

and you already know about ClevelandRacing and Columbusdsm.

Second of all I did follow the rules. I made an intro that described myself and my cars and I posted pics of my car, that way you guys could get to know me, instead you guys automatically thought I was some random newb from the street and started bashing me. To me thats no way to welcome newbies.

Oh, and about the negative thing you guys are the ones starting with the negative stuff. I thought you didn't want to bring the negative stuff? If you guys really don't want negative stuff on this site then the first thing you need to do is stop saying negative things to the newbs and nicely welcome newbies to this wonderful establishment that was created here.

Did I say you were a "newb from the street? No you idiotic waste of cells. Again we want members with READING COMPREFUCKINGHENSION (Thats READING COMPREHENSION if you're too fucking retarded to figure it out on your own), and members that don't go to other sites and bash us because they're too emotionally unstable to handle not being accepted on their own. I'm sorry your daddy doesn't love you because your gay little car has the worst miss match of body pieces and colors since the last Fast and the Furious movie, but it's not our damn problem.

Did I say you were a "newb from the street? No you idiotic waste of cells. Again we want members with READING COMPREFUCKINGHENSION (Thats READING COMPREHENSION if you're too fucking retarded to figure it out on your own), and members that don't go to other sites and bash us because they're too emotionally unstable to handle not being accepted on their own. I'm sorry your daddy doesn't love you because your gay little car has the worst miss match of body pieces and colors since the last Fast and the Furious movie, but it's not our damn problem.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to get my whole car painted after i rebuilt it. I only could afford to paint my quarter panel and bodykit, considering the paint for my car costs around $170 a quart. The door was off of a newer year so thats why its darker than the rest of my car and lighter than my quarter panel. Unfortunately the cars paint has faded over time just like every other car. Besides i just wanted to get the car finished quickly so i could drive it, even though you can't rush something when you want to make it show quality. It took me 2 months to build it so i didnt think it was that bad of work for only that short amount of time. At least i didn't do it half assed like some bodyshops do and slap 50 pounds of bondo on it and call it a day.

Actually to tell you the truth i was the one that got my dad into these cars. He has a 98 z24 with 03-05 sunfire front end and a 89 z24 vert with a 3400 from a 99 grand am, so we don't need to involve anyones parents considering we should be mature enough to leave the high school shit at school and be the mature adults we are.

And before you bash gmann, take a look at his cars. At least they're respectable, and his S4 is at least worthy of something better than a 16 second quarter mile.

Since when did I say anything about his S4? I was talking about his Jetta.

I know the S4's are fast as hell, my co-worker had one before he had to sell it.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to get my whole car painted after i rebuilt it. I only could afford to paint my quarter panel and bodykit, considering the paint for my car costs around $170 a quart. The door was off of a newer year so thats why its darker than the rest of my car and lighter than my quarter panel. Unfortunately the cars paint has faded over time just like every other car. Besides i just wanted to get the car finished quickly so i could drive it, even though you can't rush something when you want to make it show quality. It took me 2 months to build it so i didnt think it was that bad of work for only that short amount of time. At least i didn't do it half assed like some bodyshops do and slap 50 pounds of bondo on it and call it a day.

Actually to tell you the truth i was the one that got my dad into these cars. He has a 98 z24 with 03-05 sunfire front end and a 89 z24 vert with a 3400 from a 99 grand am, so we don't need to involve anyones parents considering we should be mature enough to leave the high school shit at school and be the mature adults we are.

Remember? You failed to learn the basics in high school. It seems you failed to learn common sense as well.

And before you bash gmann, take a look at his cars. At least they're respectable, and his S4 is at least worthy of something better than a 16 second quarter mile.

I'm sorry I can't look at his cars cause I don't see a thread of his in the Oven.

Since when did I say anything about his S4? I was talking about his Jetta.

I know the S4's are fast as hell, my co-worker had one before he had to sell it.

I didn't say you did say anything about his S4. I was merely pointing out that you bashed his Jetta, which is nicer than your POS girls car, AND that he's also got an S4 which is 20,000 times the car your riced out POS will EVER be. Both of his cars are more respectable than yours, but I suppose I shouldn't have given you the benefit of the the doubt in being able to comprehend that. I mean we have been over this, you don't really comprehend much of anything.

you should not have even opened your mouth on the paint thing, that makes me think your an even bigger dumb ass. I dont know about you, but if i had the money to either have the car painted to match, or have an ugly ass body kit and hood (which by the way, please take that off, a hood like that belongs on a camaro, not your slow ass riced out POS) painted, i would choose to make the car look nice before anything else.

WTF do you think a cavalier is?

Sorry I mostly get the girly car thing not the gay man's car thing, plus most of the time at my work there is mostly gay men driving Jettas that come in looking for parts.

I couldnt have aid this any better myself. New members are good, just not dumb asses. As this man said, weve had alot bad rep from media lately and we dont need to some retarded ricer fags making things worse for everyone else.

• Upvote 1