Anyone else play paintball?

pontiacfreak142

If we can find any decent feild at all, we should set up a CR woodsball game. I'd love to dust off the old 98.

lol, i know what gun you have doesnt mean your good or suck, but i just hope i dont end being the only person that shows up with an electronic gun.

I have played paintball only one time. Me and 5 other guys drove about 3 hrs to a lot one of the guys owned. It was very cold and 3 of us had to ride in the bed of the truck. We probably looked like a militia with our paintball masks on and guns sticking up. None the less in a camo'ed out 4x4 truck. Keep in mind this was in 95. Before everyone knew what paintball was. We played one round which lasted about 8 hrs. You literally went about 7 hrs without seeing a sole. I remember my buddy had the coolest mask. It was a fencing mask which he camo'ed out. You couldnt see it if you were staring directly at it.

I have played paintball only one time. Me and 5 other guys drove about 3 hrs to a lot one of the guys owned. It was very cold and 3 of us had to ride in the bed of the truck. We probably looked like a militia with our paintball masks on and guns sticking up. None the less in a camo'ed out 4x4 truck. Keep in mind this was in 95. Before everyone knew what paintball was. We played one round which lasted about 8 hrs. You literally went about 7 hrs without seeing a sole. I remember my buddy had the coolest mask. It was a fencing mask which he camo'ed out. You couldnt see it if you were staring directly at it.

damn, nice.

I dont know if anyone would be interested but a buddy of mine found an indoor place in canton to play. We are possibly going up saturday. Its from 4pm-10pm and costs $60 to play cause you have to use their paint.

find a spot and I'll play but I only play woods ball because thats all I'm set up for, gives me another reason to wear my ghillie suit, and use my throat mic's :D

Thats the only problem, unless someone has some woods we can play in. i think just about all other places are closed by now.

i'd be up for playing, and i played at that intense paintball place in canton last weekend for my friend's bachelor party, decent size, really helpful staff, i just like to use my own paint.

good to know, cause yea, thats where we are going. how big was it?

oh , and if anyone is looking to buy a new decent gun, i suggest one of these. Its the new spyder electra. I paid 200 for it brand new and its just as good as most high end expensive guns.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj294/pontiacfreak142/DSC00934.jpg

My friends gma has a place in canal with woods and shit set up i think its 2 acres. but i use to play there with them fun fun fun times! but i still like splatter park! like the woods and the hills lots of fun!

now that would be sweet lol.

yea i like splatter park to, but im getting a little tired of the big game though. The last 2 times i went sucked pretty bad, the first of which they just kept dropping the other team all around us, so we got screwed every single time, then this past time they tried letting pro teams run it basically and that turned out to be a disasster.

Whatever you do, NEVER buy a spyder or anything spyder related. I have owned 4 of them when I first started playing; they all sucked DICK. If you can't spend a decent amount on a gun, buy a Smart Parts Ion, they are hands down the best gun for the price (less than $200 used).

Whatever you do, NEVER buy a spyder or anything spyder related. I have owned 4 of them when I first started playing; they all sucked DICK. If you can't spend a decent amount on a gun, buy a Smart Parts Ion, they are hands down the best gun for the price (less than $200 used).

you would be suprised. yea there older stuff did suck (my last gun was a last gen pilot and that thing sucks ass), but there new guns are actually really good. plus they are simple to maintain and get parts for anymore since some stuff is actually interchangable with ions, shockers and such.

Thats why u get a big group and go! so there for the teams will be ok and dont gotta worry about bullshit ya kno

But i need a gun. Dont have one anymore :( Craig hook me up!!

when we do actually play, i should have 2 extra guns people can use, well 3 if some one wants to use a cheap ass pump lol

Invert Mini, tough as nails and a contendor out of the box....but not as BA as the Timmy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/Schmuckingham/DSC02111.jpg