My b14 Sentra passed away, Bless her soul!

Liv2die

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sucks about the car, the front end looked good till you saw that monster tach and those tail lights.

it always sucks to loose a car regardless.

Thanks man, that car was like my wife. My girl was always complaining to me for giving it so much attention. As a matter of fact I think she might be happy the car is gone and pretending to be upset because I heard her talking on the phone to her friend saying "Maybe now he'll give me more attention." :gtfo:

That sucks about the car, always a bummer when somthing has to go out like that, either way if you are going to re use the sr in another car let me know, I have a big hookup on parts so we can get you another harness, and I can de pin, and modifify it to any car you want to put it in, pm me when the time is close.

That sucks about the car, always a bummer when somthing has to go out like that, either way if you are going to re use the sr in another car let me know, I have a big hookup on parts so we can get you another harness, and I can de pin, and modifify it to any car you want to put it in, pm me when the time is close.

Definitely man, Thanks!!

That does suck about your car, ive seen you up at columbus state quite a bit, and i think i even tried to get you to race once lol

But on a serious note, if you wrecked it driving like you do sometime in the parking garage, it doesnt suprise me.

Lol, Im always late for class, I swear! lol. Im usually a responsible driver but you know how it is down there. If you dont hurry up and get your parking space early, you'll be out there circling parking lots forever!

Lol, Im always late for class, I swear! lol. Im usually a responsible driver but you know how it is down there. If you dont hurry up and get your parking space early, you'll be out there circling parking lots forever!

lol yea that place is a mad house. I was talking more like one day when we were both leaving, about the time i got in my car and started it, you pulled out of your spot, went down to the end of the row, then i hear tires squeeling lol