[ Gun Crew ] Favorite Rifle caliber?

thorne

Though my ak is not accurate I do have 30 chances to hit you.

7.62 X 39 here

People who say this generally can't shoot to begin with. Once the difference between an AR and AK come into play....you probably should be using a diff rifle all together.

7.62 X 39 here

People who say this generally can't shoot to begin with. Once the difference between an AR and AK come into play....you probably should be using a diff rifle all together.

AK47's ARE inaccurate, people say that for a reason.

i like the AK but i just bought an AR and i like it as well. Tough decision....Although i once owned a savage 93 that fired 17hmr rounds and ill tell u that bitch was accurate. Im sure kenny will post some pics on here. Owning a penny at 100 yrds with ease

7.62 X 39 here

They will never be as accurate. The tolerances are much lower . This is why you can beat the shit out of a ak toss it in the mud and it will still fire.

to reach out the .300 WSM is tits. its a little more than the .308. .223 is really fun as well out of my AR. but for all day cheep fun the .22 has it beat.

i know there are only a few people on here that have maybe got to shoot one, but the tommy guy in .45ACP is alot of fun to shoot in full auto. you just have to wind it back up about half way through the drum lol.