Fireworks scare animals.

MrMeanGreen

"The city has said it may have to scrap its annual Independence Day parade and fireworks to save $28,000. Officials need to slash $1.4 million from Pickerington's 2009 budget after voters rejected a plan that would have doubled the local income tax."

I don't live there, but agree with the voters. Fuck doubling my taxes. Start chopping the budget then. No different than the citizens are having to do. $100 and and I'll buy my own fireworks. /issue

Fuck PETA too. My dogs don't react at all to fireworks.

Fuck PETA. If people's fucking dumbass dogs run away, they deserve to lose em for not having an adequate leash or enclosure. LOCK UP YOUR FUCKING DOGS!

Remember guys, PETA would rather have deer slowly starve from overpopulation than get shot and die quickly.

BTW, if you ever get in an argument with an "animal rights activist" make sure to check what they're wearing. Nothing is funnier than a PETA fuck in Doc Martins...

They would love to see my dog, fireworks and things like gun terrify her to death, so much so last week she clawed through her cage until her paws and mouth were bleeding and got herself free after some neighbors were out sighting their guns.

I understand somewhat where they're coming from but to try and take away an American Tradition is absurd.