For sale 2 IPOD Minis

thorne

lol no. as neonkiller would put it " I got dibs/lock on these so nobody can has them keke." Luckily i was just messin around with wanting them or I would've gave thorne the money friday and had them in my hand instead of neonkiller still talking about gettin the money to him on Sunday

Dont be dick hurt i got em fair and square i emailed him set up paym,ent he got sick so we couldnt meet up.

Boo hoo.

I still havnt payed him because of conflict of schedule but if i would be selling these to thorne i wouldnt jip him for faster money.;)

Thanks for working around my crazy schedule of snow plowing salting shoveling and my normal job plus school, U rule thorne

Dont be dick hurt i got em fair and square i emailed him set up paym,ent he got sick so we couldnt meet up.

Boo hoo.

I still havnt payed him because of conflict of schedule but if i would be selling these to thorne i wouldnt jip him for faster money.;)

Thanks for working around my crazy schedule of snow plowing salting shoveling and my normal job plus school, U rule thorne

Oh i'm not dick hurt at all, in fact I never planned on purchasing them. Just felt like giving you shit since I thought it was funny you calling dibs and tryin to lock urself in as the buyer when rules apply that 1st that gives money =buyer and luckily for ur case he didn't need the money this weekend as it shows u didn't even pay him yet due to conflict on ur part :o .

Oh i'm not dick hurt at all, in fact I never planned on purchasing them. Just felt like giving you shit since I thought it was funny you calling dibs and tryin to lock urself in as the buyer when rules apply that 1st that gives money =buyer and luckily for ur case he didn't need the money this weekend as it shows u didn't even pay him yet due to conflict on ur part :o .

Actually since your such a bad ass he couldnt meet me in the first place cause he was sick, his choice not to get the money the day of the sale. He told me he was sick and would do the transaction at a later date per his request.

Maybe you can tell me what kind of STD I have and where I'll find my next penny on the ground too.