Why??

Bigbird

Do people have to be such bitches when they play beer pong??? When you're up for game cup and the game is at your house, out of common courtesy, PLEASE do not leave the table for 15 FUCKING minutes to bullshit for no reason. It seriously throws the other team out of their groove and just proves that you're a little bitch. Have some common decency and think about your guests...

/Rant...

Anyone wanna play pong this weekend?

I was gonna flame you, but let me draw you a little picture!

Great party! I see you over there checking out the smoking blonde who walked in with that beast of a brunette. Nice effort trying to get the blonde to play beer pong while you inhale more liquid courage.

You and your buddy, I'll call you the "WOOOO!" twins, are really turning up the volume in your third pong game! You don't seem to notice the beast in and out of your fridge and cupboards eating the last of you nacho cheese doritos.

Your 4th game ends with a head swivel looking for the blonde. That's right, she's nowhere to be found because she's in the closet with my tongue down her throat, finger-banging away.

The beast is worried, and in your drunken stupor, you canvass the surrounding blocks to no avail, as you come to realize that the beast is your destiny!

You file this "no pride night" away and try to never speak of it. But you can't bury all of it, as you repeatedly tell our friends about the buttsexor.

The End!

+rep!

Do people have to be such bitches when they play beer pong??? When you're up for game cup and the game is at your house, out of common courtesy, PLEASE do not leave the table for 15 FUCKING minutes to bullshit for no reason. It seriously throws the other team out of their groove and just proves that you're a little bitch. Have some common decency and think about your guests...

/Rant...

Anyone wanna play pong this weekend?

When/Where.. I'll bring the rain.

I was gonna flame you, but let me draw you a little picture!

Great party! I see you over there checking out the smoking blonde who walked in with that beast of a brunette. Nice effort trying to get the blonde to play beer pong while you inhale more liquid courage.

You and your buddy, I'll call you the "WOOOO!" twins, are really turning up the volume in your third pong game! You don't seem to notice the beast in and out of your fridge and cupboards eating the last of you nacho cheese doritos.

Your 4th game ends with a head swivel looking for the blonde. That's right, she's nowhere to be found because she's in the closet with my tongue down her throat, finger-banging away.

The beast is worried, and in your drunken stupor, you canvass the surrounding blocks to no avail, as you come to realize that the beast is your destiny!

You file this "no pride night" away and try to never speak of it. But you can't bury all of it, as you repeatedly tell our friends about the buttsexor.

The End!

+rep!

0_o wat? hahaha

And Andrew, I MIGHT have something to go to tomorrow night, and there would most certainly be bong there. It'll probably be a smaller party though.