New chevy guy.

Cereal_Killer

Thanks guys, I was trying to get all the parts before I started but then the old motor blew up so I had to go ahead with it. I still need to find a pair of headers and fab up the rest of the exhaust. Plus I have to get it tuned but I'm using a v8 ECU so it should run just not to good once I get the exhaust on it.

Hey man, it is what it is. I traded another car for the truck and I already had the motor so I'm happy with what it is for what I paid. Its better than a carb for something I'm going to drive mostly on the streets and its a hell of a lot cheaper than a TPI setup.

Hey man, it is what it is. I traded another car for the truck and I already had the motor so I'm happy with what it is for what I paid. Its better than a carb for something I'm going to drive mostly on the streets and its a hell of a lot cheaper than a TPI setup.

Just busting your balls. Better than the lame 4.3 in my S10.

its not about posts its rep.... and then once u have rep... idk 50 posts or somthing idk... u might even have to be verified... i havent tried selling anything here.

and purple? lol

yea the stock wheels suck.. jsut kinda funny even with an exhaust people think my car is a 6 banger... pretty funny.

I was talking to farley about his formula and Just2sweet about his S10 and anyone that knows the answer to my question.

Thanks man. Unfortunately it's a weak little 2.2, but if I don't end up selling the truck I will more than likely put a 350 in it